Parental control in Xiaomi, so you can configure it
In the settings of your Xiaomi phone we will go to the section ‘Digital well-being and parental control‘ Within it, on the screen that appears, we have two options: ‘Your Digital Wellbeing Tools’ and ‘Parental Control’. Click on the latter, where you can read ‘Configure parental control’. We continue.
On the screen below, you will be explained what you are going to do. To adjust Parental Control, Xiaomi uses the application ‘Family Link ’ of Google. With it we can:
- Monitor the phone remotely with the ‘Family Link’ app for parents
- Check the screen time your children spend in front of the mobile and apply the limits you think are necessary
- Add restrictions to Google services, such as filters to Google Play content for downloading applications compatible with the child's age.
Click on ‘Start’ and that's it.
- We choose who will use the mobile you are configuring.
- If you are the father, you should install the ‘Family Link’ application that you have available for free in the Play Store. Once downloaded, you must configure it with your Google account, following all the steps that appear on the screen. In this link you have a detailed guide to configure the app.
- If it is your child's mobile, you should follow some steps, such as link your Google account with yours In a Google Family group, choose the device's applications and set the filters and, on your mobile, set the controls as the time limit on the screen. Follow the application's instructions step by step to link your child's account and that's it.
Other news about … Xiaomi