Surely on several occasions it has happened to you to have to help someone relative or friend with something related to the smartphone, but not being in person with them, it has been literally impossible to help them. Well, today we are going to show you how to control an Android mobile remotely, something that can be very useful.
It is clear that if we are going to help someone with a problem on their Android, it is best to see what happens by ourselves and even be able to interact, but if that person is far away, all this can be difficult, but only in the beginning.
Remote control: ZaZa Remote, controls the appliances from the mobile
With these solutions that we are going to tell you, the problem of distance is solved, although you are hundreds of kilometers away from the other person, since all we are going to do is go Internet and in an easy and fast way.
The first option we present is Teamviewer, one of the most popular applications for remote management.
To get a mobile remote control with Teamviewer, we just have to follow a few simple steps:
- In the mobile we want to control remotely we must install "Teamviewer QuickSupport".
- Download TeamViewer QuickSupport
- If the brand of your mobile needs a Special host the program itself will tell you where you can download the Add-ons you need.
- Once installed "TeamViewer QuickSupport", we open the app and move the screens to the left, until we see our User ID (associated).
- Once the mobile that we are going to control remotely is ready, we must now manage the smartphone controller. For this we must install "TeamViewer for Remote Control".
- Download TeamViewer for Remote Control for Android
- Now we start the application and we will see how the Partner ID (number we already saw in QuickSupport) to connect a smartphone with another.
- We introduce that number and, after a few seconds, we will see the mobile screen that we want to control. From there we can already control the mobile remotely, from our own smartphone.
With TeamViewer we can also control the mobile from our PC as follows.
Solutions to when WhatsApp messages do not arrive
- We install in the mobile that we are going to control, the application "TeamViewer Host" Y register to get a validated account.
- Once registered we can do well use the browser of our PC (entering (https://login.teamviewer.com) or the TeamViewer program, to connect with the mobile.
- Download TeamViewer for Windows
- Once we choose how to connect to our mobile (browser or program), we just have to enter with the username and password that we have created previously.
- Now we will see that we get the phone that we want to control remotely in the central right part of the screen.
- We just have to press on l to access remotely.
As you have read, it is extremely easy to remotely control a mobile with TeamViewer. Even so, we are going to present a second option so you can try it too.
How to use Chrome Remote Desktop
AirDroid and AirMirror
The second option that we present is AirDroid, an application that allows us to control a smartphone remotely from our Windows desktop or from another Android.
To achieve this we have to follow a few simple steps:
- The first thing is to install "Airroid", in the mobile or tablet that will be controlled.
- Download AirDroid: Remote Access for Android
- Now we need log in and for that we must create an account, if it is the first time we use the program.
- If the terminals are root the next step is not necessary. But since most of the terminals are not, we have no choice but to install AirDroid on our PC, with the Windows operating system, and register with the same account we created before.
- Download AirDroid for Windows
- Once AirDroid is installed on our PC, we must enable USB debugging in the mobile we want to control. For this we must have the developer options activated and then check the box USB debugging.
- Now we connect the mobile to the PC with a USB cable until, after a few seconds, the mobile asks you give permissions to the PC to access himself, what we must accept.
Review: TP-Link Tapo P100, a smart plug for your day to day
- After a few seconds we can already manage the mobile remotely from the PC.
- Now that we have configured the terminal that connects remotely, we have to configure the mobile to take control (as we have already seen in the PC), installing AirMirror and login in l.
- Download AirMirror for Android
- We open AirMirror and we play in the name of the mobile that we want to control, so that the connection is automatically established. After a few seconds, we can remotely control the mobile with AirDroid from our smartphone with AirMirror.
In general, the program works well, but it is highly dependent on the connection speed, so if your connection is not very powerful, you may have occasional signal loss or something lag.
As you can see control a mobile remotely It is easy, simple and very effective to help solve the problems they may have, those people who do not understand too much of this world of smartphones, even if we are far from them.
How to fix Chrome’s “black screen”