Now you can download the patch of the new version 0.16.0 of PUBG Mobile and that will allow you to enjoy some noveddaes such as the new racing mode, the Christmas theme and another series of details that are more than interesting.
With regard to the issue of hackers, there is a very important novelty that is going to stop many of them: you can no longer see the games of high level players While you're one bass. The explanation is shown below, but it has a lot of logic behind it. Go for it.
New racing mode: RageGear
All the news of this new mode are collected like this:
- Players will be divided into two teams and will be randomly assigned as driver or triggers
- Destroy the enemy vehicles to win
- Each vehicle has powerful weapons installed, including Gatling, a crop and an RPG.
- The driver can also shoot while driving
- Receives RageGear exclusive objects for a distinctive effect on tactics
- RageGear – TDM mode: destroy a vehicle enemy by a point. The team that achieves the objective score wins
- Pick UP mode: the team that first collects the required number of box points wins
The rest of the notes
Classic Mode – Snowy Paradise
- The players have opportunity to enter the Snowy Paradise when they go to play Erangel in classic mode
- Once players enter to play, they will be able to take cable cars in the snowy mountains and snowboard
EvoGround – Loadout
- Added Loadout: players can now Enter the arsenal system from the Deathmatch team selection screen and access the inventory screen to edit the weapon and the items it will bring to the game. Loadouts can be exchanged for free when Team Deathmatch is entered and when respawn is made.
- The variety of weapons and other resources that can be used in loadout It increases according to your Evo level. Each type of weapon has its own level of expertise and that players can increase when they unlock accessories
- The weapons, ammunition and other resources that are generated at the starting point on the Team Deathmatch map will be eliminated. By default, all weapons that are dropped by an enemy when it dies will have all the accessories
Update for Third Person mode
- A button to change the first person view mode has been added in TPP in classic, arcade and training camps
- Press the button to switch to FPP or first person mode when you are in a third party game
- The button can be moved or even disabled in the settings
Heal yourself while moving in classic mode
- The different types of medicines and enhancers can be used while moving one: medical kits, energy drinks, first aid kits, adrenaline syringes and some others in other ways
- The movement speed is reduced when these objects are used
Classic mode – constant cure
- The bandages can be used continuously to restore life
Ornaments in the backpack
- He same type of ornament is used for backpacks level 1, 2 and 3 the same type
- The ornaments swing naturally after hooking them to the backpack
Restriction of viewer per level (anti hacker measure)
- Low level players may not be spectators of the games of high level players
- Prevents hackers from benefiting from this feature
And we explain it well: some hackers have two accounts. One, and the one they have active with all hacking systems, they use it to see themselves in the games. That is, they act as spectators of themselves. While the other account, and the one without hacks, is what they use to play. In this way, with the low level account they are able to see the location of all players as well as objects.
Fire Restrictions Friend
- Players can now choose prevent the teammate who hit them or killed them can take your items in your death box
- Report a teammate by friendly fire to prevent that teammate from doing other actions during the game such as moving.
- The adjustment for the sliding or sliding movement is added
- The feature can be enabled or disabled from Settings
- Once deactivated, sliding will not be activated in Team Deathmatch mode.
- The gallery will now show resources from the last two seasons to make it easier to collect and search for things
- Players will receive a reward once they collect all the items in the Theme Gallery
Play after a game
- After players alone complete a game, you can invite the rest of your classmates to play another
- Those who accept the invitation can now return to the Lobby and group with the player
Add friends after finishing the game
- After completing a game, players can now press and use the Invite a Friend feature under your own avatar on the results page
- When the function is used, the partners will see the invitations sent by the players
- Peers can add directly as a friend without waiting for the player to verify it again
Auto-buffer feature – Performance
- Activate auto-buffering in settings to detect Automatically the combat frame rate
- If the ratio is too low, it will help players decrease the quality of the graphics so that the combat is fluid
- RageGear mode is added
Content download reward
- He add a map download reward guide. Download to collect the reward
- Achievements related to the plug-ins report and RageGear are added
Settings related to game balance
We highlight, since there are many, that now the shotgun sees the ?travel? distance cut from 1000m to 150m, the angle has been improved when one swings to the left to shoot and another series of PUBG Mobile performance improvements in version 0.16.0 See you in the next one!
Offers on mobiles and smartwatches
Are you looking for a new mobile or a smartwatch? Do not miss these offers! You can choose your mobile according to the price, screen size or brand so you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
Free mobile phones Smartwatches