Our guide on the Dragon Paladin decklist presents the best list of Decent of Dragons decks for season 69 of Hearthstone (December 2019). Our Dragon Paladin guide also contains Mulligan tips, card combos and strategy tips.
Dragon Paladin is a Hearthstone deck that has been floating in the minds of players since 2016 when Snow storm A range of powerful Dragn cards were added to the class and to a wider collection. It never worked that way, but we are trying again with Descent of Dragons. It just seems in the spirit of things.
Cards like Bronze herald and Dragon speaker I certainly suggest that Snow storm He is trying to push Paladin toward more monstrosities that spit fire. The most recent expansion is also a solid step in this direction.
In the last version of this guide, we will take a look at one of the first Descent of Dragons lists. Of course, we will monitor how this deck works and update it accordingly.
Dragon Paladin – Rise of Shadows Deck
|2 x Cathedral Crane||2 x Firetree Witchdoctor|
|2 x Bronze scout||2 x Scalerider|
|2 x Bronze herald||2 x Elusive feywing|
|1 x Dragonrider Talritha||1 x Frizz Kindleroost|
|2 x Campen de Truesilver||2 x Scale Worm|
|2 x Amber watcher||1 x Barista Lynchen|
|2 x Dragon speaker||2 x Big Ol 'Whelp|
|2 x elusive Wyrm|
|1 x Crowd Toaster|
|2 x Elusive drakonid|
Select and copy the long ID string below, then create a deck in Hearthstone to export this deck to your game.
Cover import ID: AAECAZ8FBOiUA72ZA6CuA4iwAw3PBonxArjyAuiJA62UA7GUA5etA4iuA5CuA + ewA / + wA4WxA4exAwA =
Everything below this point refers to an earlier version of Dragon Paladin. We will have a full update once the launch week has passed!
Ms excellent paladin guides:
As with many other Hearthstone mallets that are built around the synergy of the minions, Dragon Paladin exists on that same principle. It is designed to make full use of all cards in and out of class that provide bonus effects for using or maintaining Dragn creatures. Thanks to these enhanced cards, you can gain considerable value over your opponent and take over the game.
Early game: Dragon Paladin has a fairly simple plan in the initial game of playing curved minions and competing for the board. Since many of these initial drops get additional effects if you have a Dragn in your hand, try to keep one in your Mulligan so you don't have to wait or play something in a weaker state. If you are trapped, Bronze herald It's a useful way to have dragons in your hand, and when you have the chance, scroll Frizz Kindleroost to give you courage later in the game.
Half of the game: As you enter the middle game, your strategy remains the same as before: compete for the board with minions and continue to draw cards. your Amber watcher can heal you if necessary, and Scale Worm record as solid elimination together Campen de Truesilver. If you have been drawing well and have a relatively full hand, Dragon speaker It is a perfect move to considerably improve all the dragons in your hand. This last one offers an especially excellent configuration to take you to the head in the late game.
Late game: If you managed to get that benefit with Dragon speaker on some of your strongest dragon minions, then start hitting them when you enter the game late. A card like Crowd Toaster It has a significant drawback with only 4 health for such a powerful effect, but much of that is denied with Dragon speakerIs amateur.
Here are a number of tips for dealing with aggro opponents on the ladder.
- 1. Compete on the board with minions quickly and try to discover elimination spells with Firetree Witchdoctor.
- 2. You can also set up some substantial teasing creatures that can stop the aggro, so look for Cathedral Crane as soon as possible.
- 3. Don't be too afraid of losing some health points at the beginning of the game for aggro, since you have a good amount of healing in the deck to restore your health.
- 4) Amber watcher Heals you for 8, giving you a little more time to stabilize against the aggro.
Here we show you how to handle slower opponents focused on control when you play Dragon Paladin:
- 1. If you want, you can play aggressively, not last until the last game in terms of value against control decks.
- 2. Try not to put all your resources in a minion or a single play. Your fully polished Dragn can easily die with a single elimination effect, and control decks tend to run many of them!
- 3) Barista Lynchen you can play your Battlecries of the likes of Dragon speaker and Frizz Kindleroost, which gives you the opportunity to play with great value late as a last attempt.
Save up to 40% on your Hearthstone card packages with Amazon Coins.
It obtains cheaper cards and at the same time supports the continuous development of Metabomb. Our Amazon Coins guide has more details.
Dragon Paladin Mulligan's Guide
The winning rate is quite low for this deck, so that you clench intelligently to maximize your chances.
- 1) Cathedral Crane It is often a 2 mana 2/2 with Divine Shield and Taunt, a great way to quell aggressive decks from the beginning.
- two) Frizz Kindleroost It is a 4-man game, but it opens you in strong turns later.
- 3) Dragonrider Talritha It offers a constant benefit to your Dragons with their Deathrattle, which means you can continue to reap value throughout the game as long as you have Dragons in your hand.
Dragon Paladin tips, combos and synergies
These are the most important synergies and combinations that you should keep in mind when playing Dragon Paladin. Let us know your own advice in the comments section!
– If you have a Dragn in your hand when you play it, Cathedral Crane win both Mockery and Divine Shield. Think carefully before playing one of your other dragons before this card and potentially lose this powerful bonus.
– Firetree Witchdoctor It's another card that requires you to have a Dragn in your hand if you want to achieve the bonus effect of the minion. If you have one, the Witchdoctor will allow you to discover a spell.
– Elusive wyrm He causes 5 damage with his Rush ability, but he will also stay alive for trade thanks to his Divine Shield. After this, hopefully you will be able to face it, since not being spellbound and Hero Powers makes this minion annoying to eliminate.
– Barista Lynchen gives you a copy of all your Battlecry minions that are still at stake, which means you can benefit from Battlecries again, from Dragon speaker to Scalerider.
– To get a reasonable amount of value, you want to play Dragon speaker when you have at least two other Dragn minions in your hand. Something less and the effect is somewhat wasted. Something else and you should feel pretty good!
– Scalerider It is a direct damage if you have a Dragn in your hand, so it can be sent to the subjects or the enemy's face, depending on what you need.