We already have one available new update of iOS 13 and iPadOS that reach version 13.3 before the end of the year. All compatible iPhones and iPads can now install this third major update of iOS and iPadOS 13 which includes a large number of improvements and news.
Apple has already released several important updates of iOS 13 and iPadOS and that is good since the company is quick to solve any problem. Apple's new operating systems have already exceeded 70% quota, which means that there are millions of users who can now download this new update.
All the news from iOS 13
Like every major update, Apple tries correct small errors that have appeared and make improvements and news for our devices. This is the case of iOS and iPadOS 13.3, which arrive loaded with improvements:
- Possibility of deactivating the Memoji Stickers on the keyboard.
- Usage time now offers options for communication limits.
- The problem of application management seems solved.
- New Watch app icon.
- New suggestion to update contacts.
- Screen Time:
- The new parental controls provide more communication limits on who your children can call, FaceTime or Message.
- The contact list for children allows parents to manage the contacts that appear on their children's devices.
- This update also includes bug fixes and other improvements. This update:
- It allows the creation of a new video clip when you trim a video in Photos.
- Add support for NFC, USB and Lightning FIDO2 compatible security keys in Safari.
- It solves problems in the mail that can prevent the download of new messages.
- Fixed an issue that prevents deleting messages in Gmail accounts.
- Resolves issues that may cause incorrect characters to be displayed in messages and duplication of messages sent in Exchange accounts.
- It solves a problem where the cursor may not move after long pressing the * * space bar.
- Fixes an issue that may cause screen shots to appear blurry when sent by Messages.
- Solve a problem in which cropping or using markup in screenshots may not be saved in photos
- Fixes a problem where voice memo recordings cannot be shared with other audio applications.
- Fixed an issue where the call sign lost in the phone application may not be deleted.
- Resolves a problem where cellular data settings may be incorrectly displayed as disabled.
- Fixes an issue that prevents deactivating the dark mode when Smart Invert was enabled.
- It solves a problem in which some wireless chargers may charge more slowly than expected.
How to install iOS 13.3 and iPadOS 13.3 and compatible devices
To install this new update of iOS 13 or iPadOS on your iPhone or iPad you just have to go to your device until Settings> General> Software update and download this new update, make sure you have a good connection and at least 50% battery.
Another option is install this update from the computer, in Windows we must connect the device, start iTunes and look for updates. If you have a Mac with macOS Catalina, connect the device, open the Finder, locate the device and look for updates.
As for the devices compatible with iOS 13 and iPadOS, this is the complete list:
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Mini 2019
- iPad (2017)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air 2019
- iPad Pro 9.7
- iPad Pro 12.9 (1 generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5
- iPad Pro 12.9 (2 generation)
- iPad (2018)
- iPad Pro 11 ?
- iPad Pro 12.9 ? (3 generation)
Previous articleWallapop in trouble: has been denounced for not paying users for their salesNext articleHow to use the Slide Over and Split View features of iPadOS Multitasking 13
Biting the apple since 2010 and its practically perfect iPhone 4. Writing about what I'm passionate about since 2016. Think Different.