If you have been an iPhone user for a long time, you may have forgotten, but at the time when you released your brand new device you downloaded an app the first of all. Good because you needed it or because you liked it, but we all have a first app downloaded and best of all, although they have passed years, you can know right now what it was.
At the moment of changing the device we no longer have to download all the apps, thanks to the backup copies they are all installed without complications. However lthe first time you had an iPhone you downloaded a first app, and we will teach you to discover what it was.
Discover the first app you downloaded on your iPhone
As the purchases and downloads you make in the App Store are linked to your Apple ID, Apple knows all the applications that you have downloaded over the years. This is a quick way to find purchased and downloaded apps that you deleted for some reason, but we also need to know what were the first applications we downloaded.
To know, you just have to follow the steps below:
- On your iPhone, or iPad, go to the App Store.
- On the main screen press on your Photo, appears at the top right.
- Enter the section Purchased and then click on My purchases.
- You will see two options Everything and Not on this iPhone / iPad.
- Stay in the whole section and go down all the way down.
- Probably vers spend your life in apps unloaded
- When you reach the end you will find out what it was the first app you downloaded.
Now you know what it was the first app you downloaded and what you downloaded later, since you probably installed a few that first day. In my particular case I am nothing original, the first app that I downloaded on my iPhone was Whatsapp and the rest I downloaded that same day, or I no longer have them installed or, even, have disappeared from the App Store.
In addition, since you are in the list of your purchased apps, you can make a small review For them, you will surely find an app that you loved and good memories come back to your mind.