Create chats with ourselves it can be quite useful, in fact, apart from Instagram Direct, one of the apps that makes it easier is Telegram. It comes in handy for saving links, YouTube songs, memes, Google Maps addresses, captures, etc.
Few know that in Instagram Direct you can also create these chats, as in WhatsApp, and along the lines that make up this article we will explain how to get them.
What are the limits of Instagram?
The main thing in these cases is to update Instagram to the latest version, either on an Android phone or on an iPhone, and then follow these steps:
- We open Instagram and we swipe from left to right in the center of the screen. At that moment the Instagram camera moves.
- We set our view at the bottom of the screen and click on the option to "Create".
- Within the previous section, the wheel that appears below, we slide from right to left to locate "Memories".
- Here are the Stories and publications that were uploaded just like today, but a year ago, or two, or more. To see all of that same day, we must click on the dice that appear at the top.
- If we want to change the background color, we can click on the circle which we mark in the upper capture.
- To select that memory we click on the stopwatch icon again, and then we continue normally to publish that memory in the stories.
Once the Story is published with our own memories, a chat opens on Instagram Direct since we have been tagging ourselves automatically. That is where we can write message drafts, copy texts, song links, take screenshots, web links, YouTube videos, etc.
In this simple way we can achieve Open a chat with ourselves on Instagram Direct. The number of users who stay true to Instagram every month exceeds one billion, and despite that, few know how to open a chat with themselves.
What is a "Creator Account" on Instagram?