Our guide on the Quest Mage decklist presents the best list of Decent of Dragons decks for season 69 of Hearthstone (December 2019). Our guide Quest Mage will also be updated with Mulligan tips, card combos and strategy tips.
Quest Mage is based on a new card released in Saviors of Uldum: Raid the Sky Temple. The essence of the deck is that you are trying to play the long game, benefiting from the ability of Ascendent Scroll to constantly generate value.
We will continue to update this deck list, of course, and you should be advised that this deck is not currently at the top of the goal. However, don't let that stop you if you already have the cards. It is fun to try it!
Below is the most played version of Quest Mage. Check again for changes that occur!
|2 x Elemental Evocation||2 x Sea giant|
|2 x Magic trick||2 x Mountain giant|
|2 x Mirror image|
|1 x Raid the Sky Temple|
|2 x Frost ray|
|2 x Ancient mysteries|
|1 x Khadgar|
|2 x Man cyclone|
|2 x sorcerer's apprentice|
|2 x Arcane Intellect|
|2 x Magician's Call|
|2 x Flame room|
|1 x Ice barrier|
|1 x Stargazer Luna|
|1 x Luna's pocket galaxy|
|1 x Archmage Antonidas|
Select and copy the long ID string below, then create a deck in Hearthstone to export this deck to your game.
Cover import ID: AAECAf0EBu0EuAju9gLG + AKWmgO5pQMM0wGrBOYE4Qe8CMiHA4OWA5 + bA + KbA / + dA7 + kA / SrAwA =
Ms Mage's great guides:
When you play Quest Mage, you want to complete the mission as quickly as possible. Not all the spells you generate Upward scrolling they will be punches, so it is important to press the button a lot to maximize the chances of filling your hand with the good things.
Early game: Getting a decent early hand with spells and card generation is important to prepare for the late game. Man cyclone It works great with this in mind, and combined with sorcerer's apprentice and Elemental Evocation it can help you cast about half of the spells needed to activate Raid the Sky Temple in a single turn Arcane Intellect it is a solid move from the beginning if you have few options, and Ancient mysteries he acts as two spells in one with his reduction from a secret draw to 0 man. Basically, cast your cheap spells and find ways to draw more, making your Search move at a decent pace so you can generate value through the new Hero Power.
Half game: use your spells wisely to avoid dying aggro. Magic trick It can help you if necessary due to its ability to discover a spell of 3 or less costs. Depending on your situation, a Ice barrier may give your hero some extra stability or a blatant Ash storm You may be able to ping a wide table of little enemies for you. Playing Luna's pocket galaxy can prepare you for some great moves later – discount Archmage Antonidas, Sea giant and Mountain giant – But if you are struggling to survive, then you must prioritize this play.
Once the Search is complete, press the button every time you can knit it, generating an unpredictable matrix of magic to respond with luck to everything your opponent throws at you.
Late game: Rene the spells you have in your hand and discounted. Occasionally, a lethal inflicted by Archmage AntonidasMany many fireballs (especially if you have 1 man) is possible at this stage of the game. Otherwise, just keep your opponent at bay with the board cleared and the elimination you are generating from your Hero Power and look for great plays for the late game. Magician's Call in a Sea giant or Mountain giant you can do the job right here but Yogg-Saron puzzle box obtained through Upward scrolling it can give you the possibility to control and value your opponent at this point in the game, or ruin your chances completely …
All along, you've been creating spells out of nothing, so aggressive opponents must start losing steam and control opponents can't keep up with your huge value levels. Of course, be careful of possible lethal configurations and be careful not to let your opponent's board out of control. It is easy to feel tempted to make greedy moves on your side of the board, but you always run the risk of being hit with a blow by a player who is saving specific cards for the late game.
Quest Mage tips, combos and synergies
Quest Mage has a decent amount of combos and synergies to keep in mind, which we list below.
– Man cyclone It can help you complete your mission at a knot speed at the beginning of the game. Foundry Elemental Evocation lets you play Man cyclone for 0 of man, while simultaneously adding 1 spell to your hand and complete the mission!
– Magician's Call summons two subjects of the same man cost as the one he destroyed. This means that there is much more variation in the minion that you invoke with the 10 man Sea giant than the 12 man Mountain giant, which can only invoke copies of itself and Serious horror.
– Archmage Antonidas add a Ball of fire spell at your hand for every spell you cast when on the battlefield. This means that you can change a Mirror image in a Ball of fire for some damage by rapid burns if necessary.
– Ice barrier It is not Mage's strongest spell, but it is very important to stay alive at the beginning of the game. You can also cheat it to get a discount by drawing it with Ancient mysteries.
– Stargazer Luna It works great if you keep drawing cheap spells with it. If you are lucky, you can get a lot of spells and your deck a bit thinner while doing it.
– sorcerer's apprentice reduce the cost of spells on your hand by 1 man, which means that your 1 man spells can be pulled from your hand if you want to speed up the Search.
– Khadgar, when combined with the call of the conjurer, it can be a winning play, sacrificing a minion in exchange for four minions of the same cost.
– Luna's pocket galaxyDiscount for accumulations of subjects with other effects of Mountain giant and Sea giant, which means that in most situations you can play for 0 man.
– Raid the Sky Temple discount the spell you generate in 2 man, similar to Primordial glyph. However, it gives you a random spell instead of allowing you to discover one, which means that the results are much less reliable.