Our guide from the list of Decks Control Dragon Mage presents the best deck list for Season 69 of Descent of Dragons (December 2019). Our Dragon Mage Control guide also contains Mulligan tips, card combos and strategy tips.
Control Mage is a Hearthstone deck that has played an important role in the goal since the first days of the game's beta period. However, over the years, the list has lost many of its strongest cards. With the launch of Descent of Dragons, we have not seen a great success for Control Mage, but it has been given a very attractive Dragon package, such is the issue of expansion.
Although it looks very different compared to its original incarnation, the way it is played is still very similar to the usual. It is a complicated deck if you have not played something similar before, but it can be very rewarding once you have acclimated to the levels of patience needed to pilot this deck effectively. You also need a little courage to ride things in the long game, where your strengths are in abundance.
List of control and strategy decks
Below is the list of Mage Control decks that shows the most game at the beginning of the Saviors of Uldum expansion cycle. Check the updates again, we will be attentive to any changes!
|2 x Arcane Breath||2 x Firetree Witchdoctor|
|1 x Khadgar||2 x Scalerider|
|2 x Arcane Intellect||1 x Frizz Kindleroost|
|2 x Magician's Call||2 x Scale Worm|
|2 x Azure Explorer||2 x Twilight Drake|
|1 x Malygos, aspect of magic||2 x Big Ol 'Whelp|
|1 x Kalecgos||1 x Scorcher Faucedraco|
|1 x Zilliax|
|2 x Khartut defender|
|1 x Crowd Toaster|
|1 x Alexstrasza|
|2 x Mountain giant|
Select and copy the long ID string below, then create a deck in Hearthstone to export this deck to your game.
Cover import ID: AAECAf0ECMUEoIAD7IkD6JQDlpoDip4DiLAD4bYDC6sE4QeNCInxAuiJA4OWA6GhA / WsA / qsA + ewA4exAwA =
Ms Mage's great guides:
As Control Mage, your game plan is to stop your opponent and steal cards until your victory conditions finally appear. The freezing effects are also here, offering a quick, albeit temporary, exit from a traffic jam. I want to use them wisely, since once they leave there isn't much between Jaina's face and a horde of enemy minions.
Your goal is to stop as much as possible until your big plays come in and continue eliminating any support points your opponent has in the game. If you run out of resources before t, then you have won. There is also the potential to win a victory if you end up with a little presence on the board, falling Alexstrasza immediately puts the health of the opponent at 15, which sometimes allows a rapid lethality.
Early game: Put, put, put. Usually, you want to try to draw some letters with Arcane Intellect and play minions and spells to help you survive, like Scalerider for a little immediate damage or Firetree Witchdoctor for you to discover something useful.
Half of the game:Frizz Kindleroost and Khartut Defenders are sound plays in the middle of the game to increase the tempo potential and slow down your opponent. Get some dragons on the board and you will be in good position, taking the rhythm and keeping your deck by bicycle. If you start drawing dragons with a discount of Frizz Kindleroost, play and choose your Malygos, aspect of magic spell carefully.
Late game: When you recover your composure and stabilize, you can begin to be more aggressive. Alexstrasza It can reduce your opponent's health to only 15, potentially offering an imminent lethal unless they can deal with it. Mountain giants and Kalecgos These are great ideas to kill enemies, and if you are lucky, you will not be able to stop this last push of pressure. your Crowd Toaster and Scale Worm You can eliminate enemies, leaving the enemy open to the blows of your board pressure.
Here are some important tips to help you improve aggro decks:
- 1. Want to be reactive against aggro decks in the early game.
- two) Scalerider, Scale Worm and Arcane Breath It can slow down your enemy's early tempo for a low man cost.
- 3) Scorcher Faucedraco Deal 1 damage to the entire board of minions, allowing you to eliminate a whole lot at once.
These tips will ensure you find a victory against other control decks:
- 1) Magician's Call along with mountain giants and Khadgar It guarantees a huge board for your enemies to handle.
- two) Alexstrasza puts the health of a hero at 15, which against most of the control decks is equivalent to cutting the total of his life in half.
- 3. You should be under less pressure at the beginning of the game, so try to play Arcane Intellect and Frizz Kindleroost as soon as possible you can set it excellently for later.
Mage Mulligan Control Guide
The opening hand that you will often look for:
- 1) Arcane Breath: Give enemy subjects while potentially discovering more removal.
- two) Arcane Intellect: Making your deck bike at the beginning of the game is very important, especially if you're not running out.
- 3) Frizz Kindleroost: Discounts of all the dragons in your deck for the rest of the game, which means you can do some ridiculous things later.
Save up to 40% on your Hearthstone card packages with Amazon Coins.
It obtains cheaper cards and at the same time supports the continuous development of Metabomb. Our Amazon Coins guide has more details.
Control of magicians tips, combos and synergies
Control Mage has enough to think about. This is what you should keep in mind:
– Frost rayTwinspell allows you to choose two enemy subjects to freeze, but it can also cause 2 damage to an already frozen subject.
– Doomsayer It can be used with your freezing effects to create a good clear board, but if your opponent can kill him by the hand or silence the little subject, you have no luck.
– Try to get Luna's pocket galaxy Launch as quickly as possible! 1 The man versions of much of your deck are extremely valuable, since AlexstraszaIt has up to 15 damages to King phaorisGreat minions meetings.
– Arcane Blacksmith It is difficult for your opponent to play, since it is more difficult to guess what you played than if you simply played a secret for yourself. Use this to your advantage and confuse your opponent to make a bad play.
– Khartut defender Heals you for 3 at death, but his ability to Reborn means that you benefit from this effect twice.
– Using Alexstrasza You can set your opponent to a very fast death, as they reduce their health to just 15. Keep up with a little bit of damage for some surprise victories.
– There are many expensive spells in this deck, which makes Kalecgos A very useful work. Since Power of creation to Yogg-Saron puzzle box, the value is extreme, especially if Kalecgos survive!
Control the options and substitutions of magician cards
There are several vital cards for the success of Control Mage. We have listed them for you below:
- Frost ray: Twinspell makes this more valuable than it seems, as it can keep your enemy stagnant for multiple subjects or shifts.
- Doomsayer: Again, this card is essential to prevent your opponent from escaping with the game from the beginning.
- Arcane Intellect: You need to draw cards to replenish your resources, so here you go.
- Frost Nova: Prevent enemy subjects from hitting you in the face for only 3 man. Sounds like a bargain.
- Luna's pocket galaxy: You can only win games only if you hit some great minions. Do not miss the opportunity to launch this if you can afford to take a turn. Unfortunately, much less powerful with its great invested benefit, but this card remains a solid configuration for its late game.
- Zilliax: This is in most of the game's decks because it's a very good card. Survival with life theft and mockery, immediate impact with Rush and adherence with Divine Shield, Zilliax has it all.
- Snow storm: Wide boards of small minions can be killed, and those that cannot be frozen are solid for one turn.
- Power of creation: You can summon a couple of difficult minions to have a way to dispute the board, or four if combined with Khadgar.
- Alexstrasza: Reduces the health of the opponent to 15, placing him in a precarious position. In addition, you can increase your health to 15 in a hurry.
- Kalecgos: A great guy with 12 health, this minion is difficult to eliminate and offers you a continuous and powerful advantage to reduce the first spell you cast every turn to 0 man.
- Yogg-Saron puzzle box: Often clear the enemy board and build you your own. Alternatively, it may be massively counterproductive, but in any case this hail game will be important for many of your matches.