Red Dead Redemption 2 gets photo mode on PS4, coming soon on Xbox – TecNews, your information portal
Last month, Red Dead Redemption 2 arrived on PC in all its glory and more. The game's PC port had all kinds of graphic updates, as well as new features such as a highly requested photo mode and new content in story mode.
PlayStation 4 players can now have all these new things in their hands right now. Xbox One players will also get all this content, but they will have to wait until January 21. You can see the full list of content below.
- History mode Bounty Hunter Missions: locate wanted criminals Herman Zizendorf, Camille de Millemont and Bart Cavanaugh
- History mode Gang Hideaway: Face the deadly gang of Del Lobos in Gaptooth Breach and Solomons Folly
- History mode Treasure maps: Monuments of wealth and the elementary path
- "Until the end of the Earth" Mission in story mode
- Weapons Added to story mode: M1899 gun, Evans repeater, High Roller revlver and LeMat revlver
- Horses Added to the story mode: deformed tabby, few Appaloosa points, Andalusian perlino and red chestnut arab
- Hidden Trinkets Added to story mode: Hawk Talon, Cat Eye, Shark Tooth, Turtle Shell and Crow Beak
Red Dead Redemption 2 is now available on Xbox One, PS4, Google Stadia and PC. You can click here to read our review of the PC port.
Previous articleTGAs 2019: Gearbox reveals the first official PS5 Godfall game
Chief Editor of TecNoticias. You can follow me on Twitter @Cade_Onder for bad jokes, movie reviews and more.
Previous articleQualification of the final technological IPOs of 2019Next articleAT&T launches 5G coverage in 10 more cities in the US UU.
If there were a science based on the binary code, it will be your main deboto. Give me games and circuits and make me happy. Residing in Seville.
error: Content is protected !!