If there is an app that is not missing in millions of phones, that is WhatsApp, but sometimes it is not updated, something that is not recommended, so it is always good know if your phone?s WhatsApp application is up to date to the most recent version.
Having updated all phone applications is essential is not only recommended, but it should be a task that you should mark as mandatory, because apps are updated to correct errors, failures and include news, security fixes, etc.
WhatsApp was not going to be an exception, although in most cases the new versions of this application include internal changes not visible for the user, something that happens with all the apps that you have installed on your phone or tablet.
Application update is automatic and the latest versions are always installed available in official stores, so you will always be using the most recent update, although if you suspect it is not, you can easily check it.
Through the App Store
One of the fastest and most comfortable ways to check that you have WhatsApp on your iPhone correctly updated and you are using its latest version is to enter the official iOS application store, in this case, you must access the App Store.
The procedure has changed in iOS 13, now it is a bit more complicated to know if there is pending updates of apps that you have installed, which means precisely that the apps you use are not updated to the latest version. To check, do the following:
- Access the App Store and click on the Apps icon You see at the bottom.
- Now click on your profile image in the upper right and in the new window that opens swipe your screen down so that the App Store searches for new updates of WhatsApp and other apps.
- If yes, lower a bit and install WhatsApp, so you make sure that it is the most recent version of this messenger app. If WhatsApp does not appear, it is that you already have the latest version installed and it is correctly updated.
Through Google Play
Through Google Play you can also know if Whatsapp It is or not updated to the latest version, and you will know that by looking at whether you have any pending updates or not. You just have to follow a few very simple steps, they are as follows.
- Open Google Play and click on the three horizontal stripes icon, then click on the option my applications and games of the menu that is displayed.
- In the pestaa updates, see if WhatsApp appears in the pending updates section, if so, you do not have the latest version of WhatsApp installed, so proceed to install the update, in case it does not appear you can be sure that your WhatsApp version is as recent as possible.
Compare WhatsApp version number
There is another way to check if your version of WhatsApp is the latest, the most recent, but it is a more rudimentary method, but we will teach it to you equally. Goes through compare installed version number With the one that appears on the WhatsApp website, follow these steps:
- On your Android phone, open WhatsApp and go to settings / help / application information. There is the installed version number of WhatsApp, so do not close the screen.
- Now open a browser on your mobile or computer and access the official WhatsApp website, then enter the download section and finally click on Android. Ah you will see the version number of the Last version of WhatsApp, the only thing you should do is compare if the number is the same as it appears on mobile, if so, you have WhatsApp updated.
How to fix the "WhatsApp is recording audio" error