Our guide on the Highlander Dragon Hunter decklist presents the best decklist for Hearthstone season 69 (December 2019). You will also find general strategy tips and a breakdown of the deck's key combos, but we will continue to add much more to Highlander Dragon Hunter over time.
Highlander Dragon Hunter is a deck created to take advantage of the benefits of the cards that work best when your deck contains no duplicates. A mid-range construction focused on achieving Dinotamer Brann convene King Krush To hit your opponent's face on turn 7, your game plan is to play the board early and overwhelm your opponent when the opportunity comes.
The main benefit of this deck produced by the Descent of Dragons expansion is, you guessed it, Dragons. Storm hammer It is a particularly powerful Dragn synergy card, which offers you infinite durability in an attack weapon 3 whenever you have a Dragn in play.
We have many ways that Highlander Hunter can also defeat enemies, so don't worry if the Dragons aren't working. We have minions and beasts of Rush, as well as Dinotamer Brann, Zephrys the Great and Dragonqueen Alexstrasza to take advantage of the highlander nature of your deck. Happy hunt!
Highlander Dragon Hunter list of decks and strategy
Here is the Highlander Dragon Hunter that we are playing for the beginning of Descent of Dragons: we will keep you informed as the goal develops.
|1 x Clear the way||1 x Hench-Clan Hogsteed|
|1 x Dwarf shooter||1 x Zephrys the Great|
|1 x Shimmerfly||1 x Nightmare amalgam|
|1 x Springpaw||1 x SN1P-SN4P|
|1 x Corrosive breath||1 x Frizz Kindleroost|
|1 x Hyena Carrier||1 x Twilight Drake|
|1 x Animal companion||1 x Scorcher Faucedraco|
|1 x Deadly shot||1 x Zilliax|
|1 x Diving tap||1 x Crowd Toaster|
|1 x Kill command||1 x Siamat|
|1 x Primordial Explorer||1 x Dragonqueen Alexstrasza|
|1 x Storm hammer|
|1 x Unleash the hounds|
|1 x Dragonbane|
|1 x Savannah Highmane|
|1 x Unleash the beast|
|1 x Veranus|
|1 x Dinotamer Brann|
|1 x Zul'jin|
Select and copy the long ID string below, then create a deck in Hearthstone to export this deck to your game.
Cover import ID: AAECAR8e + K8D / K8Dnp0DoIUDiq0Dx50DgQr8owO1A8UIjq0DqALeggP + rwOftwOLrQPbCYewA4iwA40I7IkDoIAD7Qn5lgPYsgPolAOmpQOEphAAQQAEphAAQQ
Ms excellent Hunter guides:
Your main goal is to use the Beast and Dragn synergies to overwhelm your opponent, with a final seven-turn punch Dinotamer BrannSummoning the powerful King Krush (along with your army of minions from previous shifts). Dragonqueen Alexstrasza and Zephrys the Great You should help him on his way if he needs a little more too.
Obviously, this is the best case, and the deck contains backup options for when you don't draw such a favorable curve. Powerful plays should be easy to get, even though your deck has no duplicates. In fact, the unpredictability of a deck like this can simply put your opponent off guard, since they have no way of knowing what cards to expect in your hand at any given point.
I play early: you are a hunter, so play as early as possible with the minions. Given the natural lack of consistency that this deck has, each game starts very differently. With this in mind, play what you can and don't stay behind on the board. You have early minions like Dwarf shooter and Shimmerfly to dispute the board, and your spells can be excellent tools to react to enemy movements.
Clear the way It is also a solid option from the beginning, especially because Springpaw It gives you 2/3 of the way to the end of the Sidequest to get 1 mana 4/4.
Mid Game: This is where you start to hold on. Spells like Deadly shot keep control of the board, while the most expensive minions in your hand can now be played. Start hitting your opponent's face for damage if you have the opportunity, and be sure to weigh the benefits of each operation before committing.
Get Storm hammer played once you have a Dragn on board, and you have 3 free damages every turn. We have launched a lot of dragons in this deck to enable the ability of this weapon, so stay tuned and make sure you have one in play before using this weapon.
Late game: by now you should be approaching death. You are on the hunt and the enemy is limping. Now is a good time to hit Dinotamer Brann on the board, ruining your enemy's hopes of returning to the game. If the game is longer than you expect, you always have great minions like Dragonqueen Alexstrasza and Dinotamer Brann to force that final blow of damage.
Usually, you will have enough fuel to reach the finish line. In an emergency, you have a great opportunity to extend the game, and Zul'jinThe absurdly powerful battle cry will probably re-fill your hand, destroy the enemy board and even add some minions to your side if things get desperate. Siamat It's another excellent end of game minion, since you can give him keywords that will help you out of any situation. Finally, if you have saved Zephrys the Great, give you the "perfect" card of the Basic or Classic set, either direct damage, presence on the board or a complete clearance. It is often enough to see you above the finish line, especially if you have an idea of what letters Zephrys offer you in a given situation.
Highlander Hunter Mulligan's Guide
Despite the permanence power of this deck, you don't want to be invaded from the beginning.
1) Springpaw: Two cards for one, it is worth keeping a Springpaw in hand to establish an early presence of the board.
two) Shimmerfly: You can make exchanges at the beginning of the game and replace the value it costs you to run a Highlander deck.
3) Frizz Kindleroost: The sooner you draw this minion, the better. Getting 2 man discounts prepares you for some extremely strong moves later in the game, and allows you to continue playing Dragons to enable your Storm hammer.
4) Clear the way: A 1 mana 4/4, although delayed, is super powerful. Kept together SpringpawThis is quite scary if you can complete Sidequest quickly.
Highlander Hunter tips, combos and synergies
Highlander Hunter is a simple deck to play, but stay tuned for the following synergies and situations:
– Siamat It is an incredible card to play in most situations. You will probably use Rush and Divine Shield most of the time, but it's important to be aware of when something like Rush and Furious wind Maybe better.
– Zephrys the Great It can be used early to make sure you curl correctly, but it is probably best to use it for that extra push at the end of the game. He also finds lethal to you, so if you think one of the options is a bit odd, think about how you can play it to win.
– Your Dragon package is extremely powerful, particularly along with Storm hammer. Do not lose Durability when you have a Dragn at play, so try to always comply with this requirement.
– A big problem to consider when playing this deck is Bomb Warrior. When multiple copies of the "Throw to Draw" bombs are placed in your deck, both Zephrys the Great and Dinotamer BrannThe battle cry does not fire. Be careful and do not suffer the pain of the duel of playing a 7 mana 2/4 and be defeated by seemingly endless explosives.
– Nightmare amalgam It is in this deck to activate the synergies of the Dragn, but it also functions as a Beast for subjects like Hyena Carrier.
– Veranus works like Equality, but with a 7/6 body attached. Next to Unleash the hounds Act as a clear complete thought.
– Zul'jin It is an extremely enphysical power game. Unleash the beastTwinspell's mechanics means that Zul'jin throw both copies, and re-add a third copy to your hand due to repeated shooting of the Twin Enchantment. Your secrets will also be reproduced, which will cause an irritating loss of tempo for your opponent, and given the large number of elimination spells on the deck, the enemy's minions will probably also bite the dust.