Our guide from the Combo Priest decklist presents the best list of Decent of Dragons decks for season 69 of Hearthstone (December 2019). Our guide Priest Combo also contains Mulligan tips, card combos and strategy tips.
Combo Priest is a Hearthstone deck that has existed in one form or another for many years at this time, coming and going between several ways depending on what is popular in the last expansion. The version we will discuss here is the classic Divine spirit / / Inner fire combo, reinforced by High Priest Amet, the new legendary minion priest.
With this version of the deck, your goal is to increase the size of a single subject by increasing your health to a massive number with Divine spirit, and then your attack to match your health with Inner fire. Executed correctly, you will have a sbdito with attack power in both digits that can usually defeat your opponent directly and with a single blow.
In this edition of our guide Combo Priest, we highlight the most competitive version of the deck that is being played at the moment. We have also added a lot of Mulligan strategies and tips to help you pilot the deck in the best possible way. If this is still popular, we will continue to update this article!
UPDATE – December 2019
With the release of Descent of Dragons, we have a new version of Combo Priest to show you. High Priest Amet has brought this cover in the spotlight, as well as new cards like injured Tol'vir and Psychopomp Offering this archetype a fair few backup plans.
List of Combo Priests and strategy deck
Here is the version of Combo Priest that sees more play in the current stage of the Saviors of Uldum goal. We will update our recommendations as the goal evolves over time.
|2 x Healing circle||2 x Tol'vir injured|
|1 x Silence||2 x Wild pyromantic|
|1 x Topsy Turvy||1 x Aclito of pain|
|2 x Inner fire||2 x Wounded Blade Master|
|2 x Northshire Cligo||1 x Stormwind Knight|
|2 x Power word: shield||2 x Neferset Ritualist|
|2 x Divine spirit||2 x Lightwarden|
|1 x Extra arms|
|1 x High Priest Amet|
|1 x Mass dissipation|
|2 x Psychopomp|
|1 x Bwonsamdi, the dead|
Select and copy the long ID string below, then create a deck in Hearthstone to export this deck to your game.
Cover import ID: AAECAa0GBqUJ + wzl9wLQ / gKnhwOppQMM + ALlBPYH1QjRCtIK8gz3DK + lA9KlA / 2nA4SoAwA =
More great priests guides:
Combo Priest is about building up to that point in a game when you have all the pieces you need to create a giant minion with a ridiculous attack value that can kill your opponent in a single blow. That is the ideal scenario, so to get there you want to play the game of slow and constant control by which Priest is known, while you draw through your deck to find the cards you need.
While the concept of the deck has remained the same among the expansions, some new cards from the Saviors of Uldum set have given it some more useful tools. High Priest Amet It is the clear star of the show, offering any person summoned next to him a health bonus for a huge 7. In addition to this, you have access to Psychopomp, a persistent guy who will revive your dead henchmen and give them to Reborn, something that will make them more sticky. Also excellent synergy with High Priest Amet You raise your health from 1 to 7 of a great.
Early game: Your first turns have to do with card theft and control. Try to organize a situation where you have Northshire Cligo on the board and I go out to draw cards with your Hero Power. You can polish your health with Power word: shield, Or even use a copy of the Divine spirit to give you survivability so you can start your card extraction engine if necessary. Wild pyromantic combined with many of your cheap spells it is a good way to keep control of the board as well, while damage to the area of ??effect can cause card extractions Aclito of pain.
Half of the game: Continue maintaining control of the board and going through your deck while heading to the middle game. If there is a chance of an early victory, take it. Opponents may not deal with their early Northshire Cligo, and after a couple of Power Word: Shields and Extra arms, you may be able to sneak into a Divine spirit/ /Inner fire combo to close the game early. Of course, this is not your main plan, but sometimes it works great: Murloc Paladin, for example, has very few ways to deal with a great minion if they don't draw Toxfin early.
Late game: At this point, you should have completed all the configuration and have all the cards you need to get the combo out. If you have a high health subject on board, bring it and if High Priest Amet It is serving you well, you can summon a lot of high-health henchmen that your opponent will have difficulty eliminating. Sand drudge you can get a 1 / 7s board quickly, and PsychopompThe revived and the reborn also benefit from this.
Stormwind Knight is present as a Load Subordinate can get a combo of too much, doubling their health and hitting the face of great damage. Anyway, hopefully you have enough in your arsenal to find a way to inflict lethal damage, either through the health benefits of Amet or your Reborn minions who recover over time. Topsy Turvy It is also in this deck, to make sure that you draw enough for this combo to work properly: a solid alternative to Inner fire For a finishing unit, the attack and health are exchanged instead of switching to one equal to the other.
Save up to 40% on your card packages with Hearthstone Amazon Coins.
It obtains cheaper cards and at the same time supports the continuous development of Metabomb. Our Amazon Coins guide has more details.
Some important things to keep in mind when it comes to agro covers:
- 1. A great weakness of Combo Priest are fast decks, as they have the potential to burn you before you have assembled all the pieces you need.
- 2. Card theft is definitely one of your priorities, but it may be convenient to focus on removing minions against aggro so you don't get overwhelmed.
- 3. Turn on a Wild pyromantic With additional health it may be worth it, so it stays alive against multiple triggers of area damage, and hopefully you can erase the board repeatedly.
- 4. Aggressive mallets often try to charge you and eventually grant once they are out of fuel. Sometimes, it is best not to worry about saving for the combo and the focus on self preservation. Even so, some aggressive mallets will be reckless with their health and eliminate your minions, so it is not uncommon to find a surprise Divine spirit / / Inner fire Lethal opportunity.
Here are some tips when facing control opponents on the ladder:
- 1. It should be much easier to focus on card theft in this confrontation, since you will be less pressured by slower opponents.
- 2. If you are worried that a giant Taunt little man will block the path of his lethal damage, make sure you have Silence kept in hand to clear the way.
- 3. In absolutely desperate times, you can throw Power word: shield in one of your opponent's minions if you really need card theft.
- 4. You want to be careful with the control decks that run cards that can interfere with your hand. Invisible Saboteur and the like can ruin your combo easily.
Gua Combo Priest Mulligan
In the Mulligan phase, you want to emphasize card theft so that you can put together all the necessary combined pieces.
- 1) Northshire CligoThe perfect way to start drawing through its cover at the beginning of the game.
- two) Power word: shield: It works as a greater card theft and, at the same time, offers the potential to gain a little more value in your first minions of the game.
- 3) Aclito of pain: More draw for early game cards.
Combined councils of priests, combos and synergies
We've already summed up your winning game combo in another part of this guide, but here are the other card synergies that you should keep in mind when playing this list:
– Power word: shield It provides more health for your goal and also steals a card in the process.
– injured Tol'vir stalls the enemy while offering a body large enough to Psychopomp to resurrect
– When you throw Divine spirit In a sbdito, your health immediately doubles from any value you currently have, not your maximum Health.
– Like the combination of keys in the deck, Inner fire It can be applied in a sbdito with which you have polished Divine spirit to set your attack to be equal to your health. The potential for damage with this can be monstrous.
– You can combine Northshire Cligo with the healing of your hero power to steal additional cards or use cheap spells like Healing circle to restore the health of multiple creatures and draw many more cards at once.
– Sand drudgeS 1/1 zombies with Provocar benefit from High Priest AmetAnd increase your health when summoned.
– When you cast a spell with Wild pyromantic on the board activate an effect that causes damage to all subjects. You can exploit this as a way to clear the board of your opponent's creatures, but be careful, as it can also kill your own minions!
Elections and card substitutions
There are some key letters that are essential to make Priest Priest priest. We have listed all the important data you need to know about below:
- Northshire Cligo: It is reliable for a large part of your card theft at the beginning of the game and can get out of hand if your opponent does not deal quickly. Sometimes it can even be the sbdito on which you launch the combo to kill your enemy!
- Divine spirit: Double the health of the target subject. You can create additional copies with Visions shadows, if you want to guarantee that the subject you choose has enough health to be turned into attack also for the mortal blow.
- Inner fire: This is the spell that will take the health of your chosen subject and set its attack value to be equal to him. With all the growing possibilities of Health-on deck, you can create a single serious powerful creature.
- Wounded Blade Master: Reasonably high attack for a subordinate 3 of costs, and also dies quickly, allowing Psychopomp relive it with full health.
- Silence: Of great importance for cleaning Taunt minions in the form of their 0 man combo.
- Wild pyromantic: It serves as an important area of ??effect removal tool in the deck when combined with all the cheap spells you will find on the list.
- Extra arms: After the benefit of this card during the Rise of the Mech, players began to realize that it was more flexible Blessing of Kings It is actually really powerful, not to mention the excellent taste of the card. Throw some extra literal arms at your poor minions and fight the board much better, especially against more aggressive opponents.