Microsoft has again released a new compilation for fast ring users who are not part of the Skip Ahead option. These users will receive the compilation16291.
Improvements, corrections and changes.
- Fixed a bug where the Windows Update history appeared empty after a feature update.
- Fixed an issue when scrolling with your finger or a precision touchpad that didn't work with F12 development tools.
- Fixed an issue in recent builds with indexing that caused the Outlook 2016 search to fail to display the message.
- Fixed an issue with the UWP application that did not work if it was minimized when you click on a call notification.
- Fixed a bug where the option I forgot my pin only worked once.
- Fixed a bug in Microsoft Edge that crashea if you add a bookmark to a folder and immediately sort it by name.
Have you already received this new Windows 10 compilation? Leave us your comments