Our guide from the Pirate Galakrond Warrior decklist presents the best list of Decent of Dragons decks for season 69 of Hearthstone (December 2019). Our Pirate Warrior guide also contains Mulligan tips, card combos and strategy tips.
Pirate Galakrond Warrior is a version of the Pirate Warrior archetype that includes Galakrond, the unbreakable. It is played quite similarly to the other Pirate Warrior lists we have seen in the current goal, but it uses the synergies of Galakrond that we have enjoyed so much.
The 5/2 weapon obtained from a completely invoked Galakrond acts as another source of damage, and the + 4 / + 4 you get when playing Galakrond, the unbreakable Offers the chance of a devastating blast damage late.
You can finish games when your enemies do not expect it at all, and the Summon effect of your Hero +3 attack means that you can take down the enemy and continue causing damage to put them further within the reach of your great Leeroy Jenkins and Arcanite reaper hits.
In the last version of our guide Pirate Galakrond Warrior, we have the deck we are looking for at the beginning of Descent of Dragons.
|2 x Sky raider||2 x Blood Candle Punch|
|2 x Crier||2 x Paratrooper Brigant|
|2 x Ritual chopper||2 x Manicured Devpted|
|1 x Ancharrr||2 x Scary corsair|
|1 x Wake!||1 x Looter|
|2 x Sparkling berserker||1 x Captain Greenskin|
|2 x Skybarge||2 x Faceless Corruptor|
|2 x Arcanite reaper||1 x Leeroy Jenkins|
|1 x Galakrond, the unbreakable||2 x Galakrond shield|
Select and copy the long ID string below, then create a deck in Hearthstone to export this deck to your game.
Cover import ID: AAECAQcGyAOvBN6tA9KvA + iwA8XAAwywAo4F7gbnB53wAtqtA9ytA92tA / 6uA6qvA + mwA4KxAwA =
Pirate Galakrond Warrior plays in a more mid-range style than the deck without Galakrond. Your goal is to press your enemy during the beginning of the game, but don't be desperate to destroy it immediately before you run out of fuel. Of course, that is always a pleasant surprise, but you have sacrificed aggression in favor of flexibility.
Early game: Sky raider and Crier offers a solid amount of early tempo, and if you've drawn both Sky raider and Paratrooper Brigant In your initial hand, you can put 2/4 statistics on the board in turn 1. Play as many minions as you can and use Ritual chopperSummon to clear the enemy, allowing his henchmen to hit the face when necessary. Ideally, you have drawn Ancharrr, and if you have it, it is essential to play it to keep the theft of your card. Otherwise, the initial game is to establish control of the board and keep your side of the battlefield as far forward as possible.
Half of the game: Start invoking Galakrond a little more if possible. Ritual chopper, Wake! and Manaco devout they are solid plays in the middle of the game, and every time you invoke you receive +3 attack for your hero. This can be directed to the enemy's face or eliminate annoying minions who are worried about exchanging with yours.
Sparkling berserker You can lose control in the middle of the game if you are lucky and manage to keep it alive. Giving many people with your hero's attack or the likes of Wake! You can give this little man a big attack to hit the face and cause great damage. Skybarge along with the pirates can help here too.
Late game: You can re-equip a weapon with Looterand ideally you get Ancharrr or Arcanite reaper redraw or distribute more. Galakrond shield It is another invocation, and at this point you should already have a great and robust Galakrond, the unbreakable.
Playing it completely Summoned draws 4 cards and gives them all + 4 / + 4. Ideally, this is enough to close things, since you are probably running out of fuel. An attack of 10 Leeroy Jenkins It is an ideal pull of this, since your excess of Pirates and Weapons should have caused enough damage to put your enemy on red alert. However, if you need that extra kick, your new Hero Power gives you a +3 attack and then can be used to hit the enemy in the face.
Gua Pirate Galakrond Warrior Mulligan
These are the cards you want to make the best possible start with Pirate Warrior:
- 1) Ancharrr, although it costs 3 man, it is a great move to make your deck work. Improve your Blood Candle Punch, discounts you Scary corsair and draw a pirate with each attack.
- two) Sky raider He can play the board for you on turn 1, as well as give you another pirate to play early.
- 3) Paratrooper Brigant it's a 0 mana 2/2 if you can play a pirate next to him. It is extremely good for the tempo if you have South Sea deck hand or Sky raider in turn 1.
Pirate Warrior tips, combos and synergies
Here is a general description of the synergies to consider in this Pirate Warrior deck. We will keep you informed as the goal develops!
– Summoning skills give you +3 attack for your hero this turn. Don't forget to turn your face towards the enemy before the attack disappears!
– Faceless Corruptor excellently synergizes with your Lackeys, allowing them to transform from 1 / 1s to 5 / 4s with Rush.
– Looter you can retrofit your Ancharrr or Arcanite reaper, which allows you to reap its benefits several times.
– If you use To get better! or Captain Greenskin, your weapon wins + 1 / + 1. by Ancharrr, this gives you another card to steal, making it extremely valuable.
– Restless mummy and Faceless Corruptor can be taken out with Crier from the beginning if you are lucky enough to draw it.
– Try to get Skybarge leave as soon as possible: it is difficult for an opponent to do 5 damage in turn 3.
– Remember to equip a weapon before playing Blood Candle Punch and Scary corsair – Turn on and discount them respectively.
– Paratrooper Brigant It is essentially a 2/2 free on the board. It is removed from your hand for 0 man while you play a pirate, so look for Sky raider and South Sea deck hand in the early game