Path of Exile: Atlas conquerors detailed in strong patch notes – TecNoticias, your information portal
Start News Path of Exile: Atlas conquerors detailed in strong patch notes
New Skill Gems, a renewed final game and much more to arrive tomorrow.
Grinding Gear Games launch a strong expansion to Path of Exile tomorrow with Atlas Conquerors. Together with the new Metamorph Challenge League, the expansion completely renews the final game of Atlas of Worlds, improves the arcs and their respective gems, and much more. To prepare for the same, the developer has published some very detailed patch notes.
There is a lot to go through, so here are some conflicting points. Bow, Molten Strike, Acoustic Arrow, Rain of Arrows and more have been improved. Trapezoidal liabilities such as Point Blank now only inflict an additional 30% of damage at close range with projectiles instead of 50%. The passive tree also has a new group dedicated to the Watchtowers to obtain bonuses to attack items and summon one more Ballista Ttem.
Check out some of the highlights of the patch below. Path of exile: Conquerors of the Atlas will be available for PC players tomorrow, but Xbox One and PS4 players will get it a week later. Stay tuned for when the expansion and Metamorph League are activated.
New content and main features
- Conquerors of the Atlas: a new end-of-game mapping experience. The Shaper and the Elder have been defeated! … Just not for you. Another group of exiles has saved Wraeclast from these heavenly heralds of doom, but that was not enough. They continued cutting roads through the Atlas, leaving the carnicera in its path and forcing Zana to seal them in the Atlas forever. But they are trying to find a way out … Can you stop them before they ruin Oriath?
- With 5 new encounters with final bosses, powerful rewards (including new currencies) and new ways to modify your Atlas.
- A new Skill Skill Gem was added: Ballista Artist: Summons a Ballista Ttem that drives a sequence of burning arrows in the air. Arrows impact the ground in a line, each area of damage to enemies around them.
- Added a new Skill Skill Gem – Shrapnel Ballista: Summons a Ballista Ttem that shoots multiple arrows with extreme force, breaking them into shrapnel. Enemies can be hit by multiple arrows of the same attack.
- A new Skill Skill Gem – Ensnaring Arrow has been added: shoot an arrow that remains on the ground behind its final target, attaching that enemy. Trapped enemies always count as movement, and have less movement speed when trying to break the trap. The trap will break if they leave the area of effect.
- A new Skill Support Gem was added – Increased Volley Support: Supports skills that fire user shells. Compatible skills fire 4 additional projectiles. Compatible skills also fire projectiles from up to 4 points on each side of you. It's like Volley, but bigger.
- A new Skill Support Gem – Arrow Nova Support: Added arc attack skills that shoot forward arrows like projectiles. Instead, these skills will fire a load arrow into the air that lands in a specific location. The arrows of the compatible skills fire in a circle from where it lands.
- Added a new Skill Support Gem – Bombing Support: supports projectile attack skills that use bows or wands. Compatible skills fire projectiles sequentially. Supported abilities fire 3 additional projectiles and have more attack time per projectile.
- New coins added: Exalted Crusader Orb, Exalted Hunter Orb, Exalted Redeemer Orb, and Exalted Warlord Orb. Each of these currencies add an additional modifier to a rare element of its associated group of Influence modifiers.
- New currency added: Orb of Awakening. This element can be used on any element with influence (such as a Ring influenced by the shaper), and then any element of the same type (a ring in this case) to transfer that influence to the new element. The original article will be destroyed as a result of this process, but some of the modifications of the original article can be transferred to the target article. An element can have two types of Influence attached if they are transferred in this way.
- 16 new unique items were added.
- 35 Awakened Support Gems were added, which are more powerful versions of existing Support Gems. These gems are only available in the content of Atlas Conquerors.
- 14 new divination cards were added, designed by our followers.
Less new content and features
- You can now add item filters to your account through the Path of Exile website. When you log in to your gaming client, regardless of where you log in from, you will have access to all the element filters linked to your account (even if you are playing on the console!).
- Lioneyes Watch has been updated visually and uses our latest rendering technology.
- There is a new loading screen when entering Lioneyes Watch to match the new look of the city.
- A supplier recipe for your replacement catalysts was added.
- You can now reimburse multiple-option liabilities (such as those of the Ascendant) to re-select your choice without having to reimburse all the liabilities after them as well.
- 3D art was added for Torchoak Step and Machina Mitts.
- The ranged attack items are now called Ballistas and they look great and new. It is a crossbow!
- Many ranged attack skills have received significant visual enhancements, including basic wand and bow attacks, Burning Arrow, Barrage and Puncture.
- The arrows that collide with the ground now have a chance to bounce. This does nothing but look really good (and help performance in situations where players shoot thousands of arrows).
- Other skills have also received visual enhancements, including Fire Storm, Frostblink, Freezing Pulse, Heavy Strike, Magma Orb, Summon Skeletons, all Warcry, Lightning Tendrils, Flesh Offering, Arc and Sunder skills.
- Labyrinth enchantments were added for the new abilities, as well as for Burning Arrow and Explosive Arrow.
- The cosmetic filter will now also verify the description of your cosmetics, instead of just the name.
- The double-hit animation of the Shadow's double dagger is better.
- I continued to gradually improve the sound, art, effects and environments.
Previous articleThe founding story of Spotify being a Netflix seriesNext articleTwitter now allows you to publish iOS Live Photos as GIF
If there were a science based on the binary code, it will be your main deboto. Give me games and circuits and make me happy. Residing in Seville.
error: Content is protected !!