One of the brands that Microsoft gives the most care in general isXbox,Well, every year the consoles have received great updates with various improvements, interface changes and new functions, so do not be very different at the end of this year because Microsofthas announced that Xbox One support video capture at 1080pthrough an application updateGame DVR
This option will be available by updatingFall Creators UpdateFor both the original model and the Xbox One S, similarly, the content that is captured can be saved directly to an external hard drive. These improvements are now available for Xbox Insider Alpha ring users with the update1710.170910-1900.
- Games and Apps:
- Multiple performance fixes when switching between games or apps.
- Blu-ray player
- Blu-Ray content in 3D does not play correctly in 3D.
- Virtual keyboard
- When you use the virtual keyboard, the suggestions do not work.
- Clear topic
- There are some known contrast problems in the messages, entertainment view and Mixer view. Soon be corrected.
- When the Arabic or Hebrew language is used and a session is started using a security preference Block, the login screen that requests the email address and password of the Microsoft account is distorted. This does not affect the profile if it is configured to use security preferences Ask for my password or Unrestricted. Solution: Configure the console to use another language, log in and set the profile security preference to Ask for my password or No restrictions Alternatively, you can still type your password as usual with the virtual keyboard, although the screen is distorted.
- When you use the Hebrew language, Netflix fails to open.
- Images in the Mixer tab may appear cropped or duplicated.
This update is available for Xbox Insider users since September 13.
What do you think of these news? Leave us your comments