The Poco F1, a mysterious Xiaomi mobile phone that has had media specialized in telephony for several months, has finally been presented. But Xiaomi is not happy just to launch a sub-brand just for a market, and that is its first mobile, the Little F1, has turned out to have (to the change in that country) an incredible value for money.
Poco F1: the first mobile of the new Xiaomi brand
Xiaomi has introduced its new brand, PocoPhone, and also its first high-end smartphone and content price, the Poco F1.
Although they already anticipated it, we are in luck: Little on your Twitter has confirmed that F1 will come out internationally, and that we will not only be limited to the Indian market. Great news, although fair, we will have to be cautious to see the price.
Poco F1 will become international and arrive in Spain
This was announced by the global division of Poco through his Twitter, stating that his next stops will be Hong Kong, Indonesia and France.
We're not hanging around. We're bringing # POCOPHONEF1 to the rest of the world in double quick time. Next stops for the true #MasterOfSpeed are… Hong Kong, Indonesia and France! Watch out, we're coming on August 27th! #GoPOCO pic.twitter.com/TYsC1W6UTp
– POCOPHONE Global (@GlobalPocophone) August 22, 2018
In addition, the head of press of Xiaomi Spain, has confirmed in her Twitter account that there will be important news for the Spaniards, related to this model. That would indicate that this smartphone will go on sale in our country.
Let's review the characteristics of the Xiaomi Poco F1 for a moment, and we will see again why this device reaches the international market is great news:
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 eight-core.
- 4 x Cortex A75 at 2.8 GHz.
- 4 x Cortex A55 at 1.8 GHz.
- RAM: 6 GB / 8 GB.
- Internal: 64 GB / 128 GB / 256 GB.
- MicroSD: yes, up to 256 GB.
- Graph: Adreno 630
- Size: 5.99 inches.
- Resolution: 2280 x 1080 pixels.
- AMOLED technology.
- Aspect ratio: 18: 9.
- Rear camera.
- Resolution: 12 Mpx the main and 5 Mpx the secondary
- Opening: f / 1.8
- Others: LED Flash
- Front camera.
- Resolution: 20 Mpx.
- Opening: f / 2.0.
- Connectivity: 4G / LTE, Dual SIM, Bluetooth 5, WiFi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac …
- 3.5 mm jack
- USB Type-C connector
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- Drums: 4000 mAh with quick charge QuickCharge 3.0
- Dimensions: –
- Weight: –
- Android version: Android One 8.1 Oreo
- Manufacturer's layer: MIUI 9.5
There are filtered prices, but not confirmed
These are the prices destined to India, to an emerging market and that could vary.
- Little F1 with 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of memory: 20 999 rupees (about 260 euros to change).
- Little F1 with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of memory: 23 999 rupees (about 300 euros to change).
- Little F1 with 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of memory: 28 999 rupees (about 360 euros to change).
- Little F1 Armored Edition with 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of memory: Rs 29,999 (about 370 euros to change).
Little has said nothing about the cost and how much it will vary in the international arena, but in some stores this model has begun to be seen at a higher price than the Indian one but lower than expected, 349 euros.
We will have to wait until the 27th to confirm it since a few weeks ago Roland Quandt said that the cost would be above 400. However, we have talked with him and he thinks that finally that price will be lower, although he does not venture to say how much.
First steps of the new and possible «Flagship killer»
Little has claimed that the next event will be August 27th. This day The Free Android will be there to cover the event live, and see how this Little F1 lands in our markets, where prices are usually higher due to rates and costs. In addition, we will analyze it.
Seeing the price and seeing the characteristics, although the only section in which we could criticize the phone is in its construction, being polycarbonate. But against, we take a top of the range that should be worth more than 600 euros for less than 400.
If you stay in this price range, this Poco F1 would surpass the Xiaomi Mi 8 and above all, it would become in the cheapest high-end device on the market, and the best purchase you could make. Although all these are elucubrations, so we will be very attentive to the steps of this sub-brand that already promises a lot.