These are all the challenges you must complete for the Mission Chaos Rising in Fortnite Battle Royale.
The missions are launched every week in Fortnite Battle Royale on Thursdays and this season there are eleven challenges / objectives to complete. Once you have completed eight of these challenges, you will be granted a new loading screen.
For all the missions so far this season, there has been a clue on the loading screen where you can find a hidden letter somewhere around the Fortnite map. As this is the ninth mission to be launched, there are no more cards to find for FORTNITE, so Epic has replaced this with something else for this week.
FORTNITE CHAPTER 2: SEASON 1 WEEK 9 Chaos Rising MISSION CHALLENGES
The ninth mission is called Chaos Rising and here are all the challenges / objectives for this mission.
- Look for ammunition boxes in steam cells or in holly hedges (7 7)
- Jump on parachutes through rings at Steamy Stacks (1)
- Complete a motor time trial (1)
- Inflict damage to opponents from below (250)
- Dance on the green steel bridge, the yellow steel bridge and the red steel bridge (1)
- Shotgun eliminations (3)
- Use a zip line in different matches (two)
- Elimination within 5 meters (3)
- Search chests in a single game (5 5)
- Inflict damage to opponents while in the water (500)
- Look for the hidden XP on the Chaos Rising loading screen (1)
Here is the Chaos Rising loading screen that you unlock to complete eight challenges:
The content continues below the ad
We will release guides on how to complete these challenges, when necessary and show you where each XP's location is as soon as it is available.
The chaos loading screen also has clues about where you can find different styles and cosmetics for Mystery Skin this season, Sorana. The loading screen shows the coordinates of the Party Crashers, Ready Ruck Back Bling peaks and two different skin styles, and these are available to pick up in the game now. Here are guides to help you collect cosmetics and styles for Sorana:
Source: Fortnite Insider