The DICE shooter could be the center of attention again very soon.
It has been a busy time for Star Wars lately. In addition to The Mandalorian released on Disney +, recently released EA Jedi Star Wars: Fallen Order, while later this month The rise of Skywalker be in theaters too. In addition to that, it looks like EA's previous Star Wars game, the one developed by DICE Battlefront 2, You can return to the forefront again.
According to the details filtered in True Achievements, Star Wars Battlefront 2: Celebration Edition It will be launched in two days, on December 5, which means we should expect an official announcement soon (if this is true, that is).
The package is supposed to include the following content:
- Base game, including all past and future free game updates as they are released
- More than 25 hero appearances, including six legendary appearances, plus one appearance each for Rey, Finn and Kylo Ren inspired by Star Wars: Rise of the Skywalker
- More than 125 appearances of soldiers and reinforcements
- More than 100 emotes and voice lines of heroes and soldiers
- More than 70 hero and soldier victory poses
Though Battlefront 2 He suffered an infamously bad pitch, since with all the controversy surrounding the button boxes, EA and DICE have been of the opinion that the game has been changed quite effectively. A Full Edition release could be an excellent way to get into (or return) to what is now an improved game.