One of the biggest problems that some iPhone or iPad users face, is not having enough space on your computers when updating them to new versions of iOS or iPadOS. Messages, videos, photos and other files fill the memory of our teams, then How can I update if I don't have space on my iPhone or iPad?
We have taught you how to keep your equipment as clean as possible eliminating the space occupied by other files and even configure WhatsApp to not duplicate the photos. But sometimes the space of our memories is full and we cannot update our equipment Because there is not enough space.
How to update iOS if I don't have space on my iPhone or iPad
There is a way we can update both the iPhone and iPad even if we don't have enough space, and it?s through Finder if we use macOS catalina, or iTunes if we use any other version of macOS or even a PC
How to update my iPhone or iPad if I don't have space using iTunes
- We download the latest version of iTunes on our Mac or PC computers.
- We connect our iPhone or iPad and we wait for him to detect it.
- We enter the pestaa summary of team on iTunes.
- Click on to update.
How to update my iPad or iPhone if I don't have space using Finder (only without usis macOS Catalina)
- We make sure we have the Last version of macOS Catalina.
- We connect our iPad or iPhone and we wait for him to detect it.
- We open the Finder window with + + Spacebar, or in the top menu bar Finder> File> New Finder folder.
- We select our connected equipment from the left column and select the summary tab.
- Click on to update equipment.
On both systems, the iOS or iPadOS update will be downloaded to our Mac or PC and then installed on our computers. A somewhat slower process but to solve our problem when updating equipment even when we do not have enough memory.