The bookmark pages in web browsers are very useful, and it is one of the functions most used by people who browse through Internet dredgers, to save websites and pages that are interesting for later reading. However, most of the time, the favicons that websites use don't look so good in the Chrome bookmarks bar. Fortunately, there is a way to change bookmark cones in Chrome, and quite easily. Therefore, if you are upset about the default favicons in your bookmarks bar and are looking to use custom icons, here you we explain how to change bookmark icons in Chrome :
Change the bookmark icon in Chrome
Changing the marker cones in Chrome is really very simple, and all you need is the image you want to use as a favicon and a Chrome extension. The extension I'm going to use is called " Favicon Changer "(download) and it works very well. To change the favicon of a bookmark in Chrome, simply follow the steps below:
- Add the "Favicon Changer" extension to Chrome.
- If you already have the image you want to use as a new marker icon, you can skip this step. On the contrary, look for an image You want to use. You can use websites like "freefavicon" to get favicons for free.
- Go to the website you want to bookmark. If you have already marked it, brace it in a new tab. Then, click on the "Favicon Changer" icon in Chrome Here, select if you want to change the favicon for the entire site, or just that particular page.
- Then, click on "Browse" and select the image you want to use as the new icon in Chrome.
- Once you are ready to change the cone, simply click on "Change".
Now you will change the cone for the marker, and even change the favicon of the website. You can use any image you want instead of the original marker icon.
You can use the Favicon Changer Chrome extension to easily and quickly change the bookmark icons in your Chrome bookmarks bar to anything you want. There are many other Chrome extensions that you can use to achieve the same results, including extensions such as " I hate your favicon "(free). However, Favicon Changer is the easiest extension to use to change bookmark cones in Chrome. I hate that Favicon really needs the user to have the URL of the image they want to use as a new icon for the bookmark.
Easily change bookmark icons in Chrome
So, have you ever wanted to change bookmark cones in Chrome? What tool did you use? Try Favicon Changer and let me know your thoughts about it. Also, if you know other ways to change bookmark cones in Chrome, let me know in the comments section below.