OnePlus is releasing Android 10 preview for OnePlus 6 and 6T. The Chinese company is offering it via OTA for all users globally, so it shows as great news for all those who have been eager to receive the renewed Google OS for smartphones under the OxygenOS customization layer that provides The Chinese manufacturer.
The update is available for unlocked operator versions of both phones. If you intend to install the update, OnePlus tells you to ensure that your battery level is greater than 30% and that you have a minimum of 3 GB of available storage space.
If you want to revert to Android Pie, OnePlus says it will be possible by installing the rollback package. However, the links to the rollback package have not yet been published. The changes and novelties added by the Android 10 beta under OxygenOS for these high-performance terminals are many and we highlight them below:
- Updated to Android 10.
- New user interface design.
- Improved location permissions for privacy.
- New customization feature in Settings that allows you to choose icon shapes to display in Quick Settings.
Full screen gestures
- Slides inward were added from the left or right edge of the screen to backspace.
- A lower navigation bar was added to allow switching to left or right for recent applications.
- The new Game Space feature now unites all your favorite games in one place for easier access and a better gaming experience.
- Smart information based on specific times, locations and events for the environmental screen (Settings -> Screen -> Environmental screen -> Smart screen).
- It is now possible to block spam by keywords for Message (Messages – Spam – Settings – Block settings).
You can download the OnePlus 6 beta update here and the OnePlus 6T beta update through this link.
The best Black Friday deals
Do not miss the offers on mobiles, wearables and accessories of Black Friday.
Black Friday on Android All Black Friday offers