MIUI 11 stable: Xiaomi starts second stage of deployment
5 (100%) one vote
Last month, Xiaomi officially launched MIUI 11, the new version of its custom layer on Android. Shortly after, they already implemented the new update on compatible devices. The company has revealed the roadmap for the gradual launch of this new version of MIUI for the Xiaomi and Redmi phones. After launching MIUI 11 for the first batch of devices, the company now began offering the new stable version update to its second batch of devices in China. In this lot 15 phones will be from the manufacturer that will receive the stable update.
MIUI 11 stable enters its second stage of implementation
The list of phones in the second batch which is scheduled to receive the new stable version of MIUI 11 includes the Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G, Mi 6, Mi MIX 2, Redmi Note 7, Mi CC9 Meitu Customized Edition, Mi 9, Redmi K20 Pro, Mi CC9, Redmi K20 Pro Premium Edition, Redmi Note 6 Pro, Mi Note 3, Redmi Note S2, Redmi Note 5A Standard Edition, Redmi Note 5A High Edition and Redmi 7A.
In the first batch, the company had released the update for twelve devices. In this list include the Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G, Mi 9 SE, Mi Mix 3, Mix 2s, Mi 8, Mi 8 Youth Edition, Mi 8 Explorer Edition, Mi 9 In-Display the fingerprint scanner variant, Mi 8 SE, Mi Max 3 , Redmi K20, Redmi Note 7 Pro and Redmi 7.
As mentioned, this stable MIUI 11 deployment in its second phase corresponds to China. If you want Watch the MIUI 11 calendar for the global market, you can do it from this link.
What's new in MIUI 11
To remember here, we will list some of the most interesting features that MIUI 11 presents.
- New softer icons and animations: Xiaomi has modified the appearance of the icons found in the user interface. Now they look more minimalist and attractive. The company has also modified the animations, which are more detailed compared to MIUI 10.
- Ultra power saving mode: This mode is intended to prolong the useful life of the battery when it is running low. According to the company, while in this mode, a device can provide autonomy for up to 24 hours with only 5% remaining. When this mode is activated, the device turns off the Wi-Fi module, hides non-essential applications, changes the screen color to black and white and restricts background processes.
- Children mode: This mode is intended for parents who want to create a secure digital environment for their children. Here the device can only run applications included in the white list of their parents or guardians. In addition, it also has an educational space.
- Digital well-being: With this function, users can verify how much time they spend on each application. If necessary, they can reduce the use time to maintain a healthy mental and physical well-being.
- Transmission to external screen: Allow phones with MIUI 11 to wirelessly and easily transmit on-screen content that includes games, videos, documents and other applications to the TV. Users can hide personal items to keep all sensitive things private. In addition, the device can continue to broadcast even with the screen off.
Te ha parecido interesante esta noticia? Puedes dejarnos un comentario con tu opinin, te lo agradeceremos.