Fruity Loops Studio Mobile HD, the iPad application yiPad2 that allows create music intuitively, has received an interesting updatein the App Store.
Changes in version 1.1:
- Custom tools can be created by zip file type and instr.
- SonomaAudioCopy: mixdowns (WAV files) can be sent to other applications through the AudioCopy option in the export window.
- Clipboard on the edit bar: touch and hold a selection to see the Copy and Paste buttons.
- Track editing filter in the editing bar.
- Record button on the filter screen.
- Piano-roll editor: now shows the double-pass, with curved lines.
- Heavy Mute: it improves.
- Improved the response of the Drum pad touch.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Characteristics of the application:
- 133 high quality instruments.
- Quality tools and kits for FL Studio.
- Stepsequencer to program the percussion and repeat fragments.
- Configurable virtual piano keyboard.
- Configurable key labels.
- Browser with preview button.
- Pitch bend by accelerometer.
- Low latency, optimized and high quality.
- 5 effects: reverb, delay, equalizer, amplifier and filter.
- 99 sequencer tracks.
- Batteries Pads and Bates Loops.
- The piano-roll editor.
- Unlimited undo and redo for all screens.
- Metronome with tempo and comps settings.
- Save and load songs.
- Import and export of MIDI.
- Mix to WAV.
- Support with iTunes to share files.
- CoreMIDI compatible.
- User manual included.
More captures of the application:
And here goes a demonstrative video from FL Studio Mobile HD for iPad and iPad 2:
App 100% Recommended by iPadizate
Did you like this application? Share it with your friends in Facebook Y Twitter With the buttons you will find at the beginning and end of the article, Thank you!
See more Apps for iPad
See more Apps for iPad 2
Previous articleNikon Art for iPad, a Collection of 16,000 PhotographsNext articleApplications and Games for iPad with Discount (July 25)