Xiaomi Mi Note 10 has been presented for Spain, a smartphone that stands out for its 5 rear cameras, including a surprising 108 megapixel sensor, which makes it clear that we are facing a smartphone aimed at photography.
The screen of 6.47 inches use a panel AMOLED with slightly curved sides, and the fingerprint reader under the panel itself. The resolution is FHD +, there is no jump to 2K resolutions despite the large size.
Xiaomi Mi Watch, the Apple Watch-like smart watch
Regarding the processor, it is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G, of medium-high range, accompanied by 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage in the standard Xiaomi Mi Note 10, and 8 GB / 128 GB in the Mi Note 10 Pro version.
The battery reaches considerable 5,260 mAh, with a fast load at 30 watts that is capable of charge it 100% in just 65 min.
The design has been made in glass, looking for a comfortable grip, and opting for black, white and greenish-blue tones, to reach all types of users.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10, specifications
If we take a look at the technical sheet of the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 we find a very solvent smartphone, although not high-end in all aspects. These are its details:
- Screen: 6.47 inches AMOLED with curved sides, FHD + resolution.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G.
- RAM: 6 and 8 GB.
- Internal storage: 128 and 256 GB
- Rear camera: Five sensors of 108 MP + 20 MP +12 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP.
- Front camera: 32 MP in mini notch.
- Connectivity: 4G / LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC.
- Ports and sensors: USB-C, audio jack and fingerprint sensor on the screen.
- Battery: 5,260 mAh with fast load at 30 W.
- Operating system: Android 9 with MIUI 11 layer.
5 cameras with different functions
The goal of including different sensors in the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is to offer greater versatility to take pictures in various conditions. The 108 megapixel sensor is the star, but we will really use a different one at each moment:
- 108 MP: the main sensor, capable of capturing a lot of light, and the best result at night.
- 20 MP ultra wide angle: This camera allows more elements in the image to fit, for example, to fit all the people in a group without moving away.
- 5 MP telephoto lens: It allows zooming, that is, getting closer to what we are going to photograph.
- 12 MP telephoto lens: a second sensor for the zoom, which is capable of a 10X increase in hybrid mode (using artificial intelligence) and 50x in digital mode, with sharpness loss.
- 2 MP frame: intended for photos of very close objects, such as flowers, jewelry, insects …
At the video level, the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro is committed to advanced stabilization, and a slow motion of up to 960 frames per second, which can give very interesting results.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10, price and availability
Xiaomi's new smartphone arrives to Spain on November 15, with a standard version and a Mi Note 10 Pro that offers more memory. These are the prices:
- My Note 10 with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage per 549 euros.
- My Note 10 Pro with 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage per 649 euros.
The new Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is a strong commitment to photography with its 108 megapixel camera, but that cuts other aspects such as the processor to maintain a balanced price. Anyway, the set seems attractive, and may work well in sales for the end of 2019.
What do you think of the Mi Note 10? Do you think Xiaomi has been successful in value for money with this smartphone?