Update to the App Store is now available Garageband, the best application for compose music directly from our iPad or iPad2.
Garageband convert our iPad in a collection of Touch instruments and a complete recording studio so we can compose music wherever we want. With the Multi-Touch gestures we will play the piano, guitar, drums or bass directly on the Cupertino tablet.
All instruments sound like real ones, but they allow us to do things we could not do with real instruments. Smart Instruments will make us sound like a real professional even if we haven't played a note in our lives.
We can plug the electric guitar to the iPad and make it sound like never before with the amps and the effects of pedals, use the integrated microphone or a guitar to record the performance, and mix up to eight available tracks to create a song and share it with whoever we want.
News in theversion 1.0.1:
- Support for audio output via AirPlay, Bluetooth and HDMI devices with Apple's digital AV adapter
- Import of AIFF, WAV and CAF audio files and Apple Loops loops (16 bits, 44.1 kHz)
- Possibility to copy and paste audio from compatible applications in GarageBand
- Troubleshoot GarageBand blocking issues when playing smart instruments
- Improvement of the overall stability of the application and correction of a series of minor problems
Play the iPad as if it were an instrument
- Tocardocenas of instruments in the innovative Multi-Touch screen
- Mark the rhythm with your fingers as we look forward to an acoustic or electronic battery
- Recreate the sound of mystical equipment using the new amps and pedal effects
- Record the voice with the iPad's built-in microphone and put fun sound effects
- Use the Sampler to create an instrument from recorded sounds and play it on a keyboard
Sound like a teacher with Smart Instruments
- Play chords to create keyboard beats with the Smart Keyboard
- Tear chords in acoustic and electric guitars of Smart Guitars or play the most common chords without pa
- Follow the rhythm of an electric bass or bass bass from Smart Bass just by playing the chords
- Drag the percussion instruments to a grid to create our own rhythms with Smart Drums
Compose a song on the go
- Arrange and mix our composition in the eight tracks available with the Touch Instruments, audio recordings and loops
- Cut and locate musical regions where we want them to reproduce
- Use the Mixer to adjust the volume of each track to the millimeter
- Available more than 250 loops recorded by professionals as accompaniment band for our song
Share the songs
- Send the songs by email directly from the iPad (AAC format)
- Export the songs and add them to the iTunes library of our Mac or PC
- Send our project to the Mac and open it in GarageBand to continue working on it
More catches of Garageband for iPad and iPad 2:
Do you want to know what I can get with the GarageBand application? Click here: The Power of GarageBand for iPad
Composing a song was never as easy now, thanks to the Apple tablet.