There is no doubt that the OnePlus One has become one of the smartphones what more covers have you covered since it was presented just five months ago. Its characteristics, typical of a top of the range, its attractive price and, above all, the need for an invitation as a sine qua non requirement for its purchase, have made it an authentic object of desire.
Today, a week after it was confirmed that his successor, the OnePlus 2, see the light in mid-2015, its owners may be in luck; and is that the firm founded by Pete Lau has confirmed the release of the OTA for CM 11S (38R), which bring a good bit of interesting news.
Among them, goat highlight the possibility to capture photographs in RAW format. Also, various audio improvements have been implemented, which will allow the OnePlus One to be able to play music in high resolution (specifically, 24 bit and 96 / 192khz), and the touch screen response has been improved.
Finally, the new firmware It includes support for ANT +, which, in essence, serves to connect our smartphone to other devices responsible for collecting information, such as pulsometers, pedometers or quantifying wristbands.
An extensive changelog which also includes the following improvements:
- Added a method to report bugs directly to Cyanogen.
- Added pause button during video recording.
- Battery improvements.
- Fixed an issue that caused the camera's exposure compensation to be set to "auto."
- Fixed a problem that caused the selection of 4G as the preferred network to lose the 3G connection.
- Eliminated the delay when activating the flashlight.
- Fixed an issue that caused the screen to stop responding and it was necessary to restart the phone.
- Fixed a problem with the aesthetics that appeared when changing the volume if we had the headphones connected.
- Fixed an issue that caused screen rotation not to activate if we slowly turned the phone.
- Fixed an issue that caused the camera not to start if we already had the flashlight on.
- Fixed a problem related to the low volume during the Bluetooth connection.
As we say, from the OnePlus forum it has been confirmed that the OTA begin to free itself today, so it should eventually reach all devices.
What is your opinion about OTA? Do you miss something?
OnePlus Forums | CM 11S 38R OTA