OnePlus announces OxygenOS open beta 4 for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro
5 (100%) 2 votes
A couple of weeks ago OnePlus launched OxygenOS open beta 3 for OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro. Recently, the open beta version 4 of OxygenOS has been announced; which is responsible for correcting several errors and further optimizes performance on both devices. The update package for the OnePlus 7 Pro is now available for download; however, the update package for the standard OnePlus 7 will be available starting next week.
The complete change log has been shared in the OnePlus forum, and is as follows:
- The screen flickering problem was solved with the settings when adding the fingerprint.
- The problem of accidental silencing of a vehicle navigation system with a Bluetooth connection was resolved.
- The deactivation of mobile data was corrected after an update.
- Optimized visual effects of the permission pop-up window.
- Optimized black and white screen problems with some applications.
- The stability of the system was improved and other known problems were solved.
- The function "Up to lower the ringtone" in Sounds and vibration for incoming calls was added.
- Enabled efficient addition of unknown numbers to contacts.
- The description of the features was optimized.
- Dialpad area expanded to avoid incorrect touches
- Optimized the function of classification of messages by verification code
- Optimized user interface and interactive experience.
- IPhone data transfer supported through iCloud.
- The Weather Channel was added as a data source to obtain accurate meteorological data.
For the installation of the latest beta version of OxygenOS, users of OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro have two alternatives:
- If you have already shown an open beta version (you are currently running the last open beta version), receive this new compilation as OTA.
If you are not running the open beta software and want to do so, see the update instructions and the full ROM on the download page from here.
Te ha parecido interesante esta noticia? Puedes dejarnos un comentario con tu opinin, te lo agradeceremos.