This range of tablets They are characterized by their peculiar design, ergonomic at hand, and for its aluminum fabrication. Its specifications also do not fall short and also, Lenovo allow us to choose the operating system that we like the most (Android or Windows 8.1) in the tablets 8 and 10 inches.
The complete specifications of these new tablets are as follows:
- Processor Intel Atom with four cores and up to 1.8 GhZ clock speed.
- Android 4.4 KitKat as software version.
- Rear and front cameras 8 and 2 megapixels respectively.
- Autonomous battery of 15 hours for the pro version (9600 mAh) and 18 hours for the other two.
- A weight of 900 grams for the Lenovo Tablet Yoga 2 Pro, 600 grams for the 10-inch model and 400 grams for the 8-inch model.
- Screen: both the 8 and 10-inch versions incorporate a screen with FullHD resolution and the Lenovo Tablet Yoga 2 Pro consist of a 13.3 inch screen in resolution QHD (2560 × 1440 pixels).
- All models will consist of 2 GB of RAM.
- As for storage, the 8-inch version will have 16GB expandable with microSD, and the other two 32GB also expandable.
- The tablets will have front speakers with technologyDolby Audioy Wolfson Master HiFi for the 8 inch version and soundJBL 5W and subwoofer For the other two versions.
- As an extra feature, the 13.3-inch version incorporates a picoprojector on one of the sides of the cylinder that characterizes the design of these tablets. Said projector being able to project a screen of 50 inches in resolution854480
All models continue with a common feature to their predecessors and it is the option to place the tablet in different positions: book format, incorporated or lying down and this new version adds a hole in its base to be hung on the wall.
These new products will be available from the October 9 at a price of 229 euros for the 8-inch version, 299 euros for 10 and 499 euros for the Lenovo Tablet Yoga 2 Pro.
To me the design and performance of these new terminals seems very interesting to me, What do you think of them?