Surely you have used them more than once if your favorite messaging application is WhatsApp. Yes, it took a long time to arrive, but in the end they were released in the application reaching great success. Not only for the pre-installed sticker packs, but also for the quantity of them available. And because it is very simple make new packs with our own photos.
Custom WhatsApp stickers, how to make your own pack
Do you want to create your own pack of stickers for WhatsApp? We teach you to make these fun stickers with your photos, with other stickers …
Today we will teach you again to make sticker packs for WhatsApp, but we will focus on a very specific type of sticker: the portrait of people. The stickers look great when the background is cleaned leaving the foreground, but it's not easy to get. Or yes, because we are going to show you a way to achieve it in five seconds.
The stickers that we propose are those of close-up of people cut out of the background. You will get a professional pack of your own vintage. And without complicating your life: in a few clicks you will be sharing them on your WhatsApp.
First step: clean the background of all images
Usually every photo of a person, and also of a group, has background elements that distract attention from the foreground. This is aggravated by sharing the image in the messaging application since the sticker is not clean; losing part of the background of the screen. Therefore, when making your stickers it is essential that you cut the bottom very well.
At last! WhatsApp prevent you from getting into groups without wanting to
Are you up to the nose of being added to new WhatsApp groups without being able to avoid it? Soon you can block them: the invitations arrive.
To make the cut we will not use or Photoshop nor the tools that include many apps for creating stickers, extremely inaccurate: we will use a web service called Remove.bg. Just upload a photo where you, a friend, a family member, a group of people … and the website will cut the background perfectly in less than five seconds. With this you not only save a lot of effort, you also get a professional effect.
To get your bottomless photos do the following:
- Choose the images that you will convert into your WhatsApp stickers.
- Upload each to Remove.bg with «Select a photo«. You can also import from a URL. And you can use both mobile and computer.
- Download the converted image to your mobile: it is ready to become a sticker.
Now is the turn of convert bottomless portraits into stickers. For this we will use an app.
Create your own WhatsApp stickers with Sticker Maker
There are many applications of this style, but we have opted for Sticker Maker. It is enough for what we are looking for and its operation is simple, also safe. Of course, we will have ads, although this is nothing new in free applications.
Once you have all the empty background photos in your image gallery, operate as follows:
- Open Sticker Maker and click on «Create a new sticker pack«.
- Name the new pack.
- Click on the created pack: you will access the grid of images.
- Click on any icon and then on «Open gallery«.
- Add one of the bottomless photos you downloaded from Remove.bg.
- Click on «Select all»And then in«save«.
- It operates in the previous way with all the bottomless images: you can add up to 30 stickers to your pack.
- Once you have created the package click on «Add to WhatsApp»And Sticker Maker will take care of moving it to the messaging application.
When you do the whole process you just have to send your new and brand new stickers from the application WhatsApp: In less than five minutes you will have achieved a fun, personalized pack with a professional cut. And without having cost you a penny: both the web service and the application are free.