After the Christmas break we are attending a beginning of 2019 in which a good amount of new smartphones awaits us. The last big smartphone of LG also lands in Spain, a mobile that we really wanted: the LG V40. Are you one of them waiting for your commercialization? Well you won't have to wait much longer.
Thorough analysis of the LG V40 ThinQ: five cameras with a lot to tell
We thoroughly analyze the LG V40 ThinQ, an excellent mobile in almost every way that chests especially in photography and sound.
LG has set a definitive date, and price, to its V40, the last great smartphone before which it will unveil next month. And it will also be next month when you can buy this V40; a somewhat strange movement given the proximity in time with the next generation, the LG G8. Be that as it may, the mobile with five cameras is already among us; although we do not know well if it will have been worth so much waiting.
The LG V40 can be purchased in Spain from February 4
If we look back we will discover that the mobile phone in question was presented exactly the October 3, 2018. Bearing in mind that the date indicated for commercialization in Spain will be the February 4, the mobile accumulates a delay in marketing of four months. It is an excessive time for a smartphone that, above, will arrive at an exaggerated price.
We have analyzed the LG V40 and we verify that the quality of the smartphone is outstanding. It has power to rage, it is beautiful on the outside, it has a sound that causes chills when listening to music, its set of cameras offers a versatility little seen in a smartphone … There is no doubt: It is a phone at the height of the best. Now, with a competition about to jump to the 2019 generation, having a smartphone with 2018 hardware, no matter how pointer, penalizes.
Below you have all the features of LG V40:
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 eight-core.
- 4 x Cortex A75 at 2.8 GHz.
- 4 x Cortex A55 at 1.8 GHz.
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal: 64/128 GB.
- MicroSD: yes, up to 2 TB.
- Graph: Adreno 630
- Size: 6.4 inches.
- Resolution: 1440 x 3120 pixels.
- OLED technology
- Aspect ratio: 19.5: 9.
- Rear camera.
- Resolution: 16 Mpx wide angle; 12 Mpx standard; 12 Mpx telephoto.
- Opening: f / 1.9, f / 1.5 and f / 2.4 respectively.
- Others: LED Flash, optical stabilization, 2X zoom …
- Front camera.
- Resolution: 8 standard + 8 Mpx wide angle.
- Opening: f / 1.9 and f / 2.2.
- Connectivity: 4G / LTE, Dual SIM, Bluetooth 5, WiFi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac, NFC …
- 3.5mm jack
- USB Type-C connector.
- Fingerprint sensor in rear area.
- IP68 dust and water protection.
- Drums: 3300 mAh with fast charging and wireless charging.
- Dimensions: 158.7 x 75.8 x 7.7 mm.
- Weight: 169 g
- Android version: Android 8.1 Oreo.
- Manufacturer's layer: LG Home UI.
How much will this phone be worth? LG will sell its V40 on February 4 for 999 899 euros (LG has rectified in the price). To alleviate the high price of the device, LG will give a 28MT49S-PZ 28-inch monitor to the first buyers. The monitor is valued at 199 euros.