The Cupertino firm has just released the iOS 13.1.1 update, that comes with bug fixes and performance improvements. This new version comes only a couple of days after Apple released iOS 13.1.
According to the notes of this new version, the update fixes the following errors:
- It solves problems that could prevent the restoration of the iPhone backup.
- Solve a problem that could cause the battery to run out faster.
- It solves a problem that could affect the recognition of Siri's requests on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- Resolves an issue where Safari search suggestions can be re-enabled after deactivating them.
- Solve a problem that could cause the Reminders to synchronize slowly.
- Fixes a security issue for third-party keyboard applications.
Another update is coming
According to MacRumors, This recent update could be followed by iOS 13.2, an update that has already been detected and could be launched in its beta version in the coming weeks.
New update! Apple releases iOS 13.1.1 and fixes the third-party keyboard issue