If you have already melted the last seasons of your favorite series of Netflix, like the second season of Dark, for example (what a masterpiece …), maybe you should know that the thing does not end here. Netflix has many interesting surprises.
In fact, recently, the streaming giant updated its catalog with Daybreak, an apocalyptic comedy series that will delight subscribers this month.
Survive the apocalypse to be able to graduate? Done. All episodes of #Daybreak now available. pic.twitter.com/A80wZgf2qY
– Netflix Espaa (@NetflixES) October 24, 2019
Y November not to disappoint, with series like the second season of "The End of the F *** ing World" or the third season of "The Crown", and movies like "The Irlands", with the expected return of Martin Scorsese. Read on to discover all the news.
It may interest you | 13 small details of iPadOS 13 that make a difference with respect to Android
News from Netflix in November 2019
- The King – Timothe Chalamet – November 1st
- We are the Wave: 1 season – November 1st
- Hache: 1 season – November 1st
- Atpico: 3 season – November 1st
- Queer Eye: We’re in Japan – November 1st
- Seth Meyers: Lobby Baby – November 5th
- The End of the Fing World: 2 season –* November 5th
- Greenleaf: 4 season – November 6th
- Busted: 2 season – November 8th
- Green Eggs and Ham – November 8th
- Little Things: Season 3 – November 9
- The Stranted – November 14th
- The Toys That Made Us: 3 season – November 15
- The Crown: 3 season – November 17
- High Seas: 2 season – November 22th
- Narcoworld: Dope Stories – November 22th
- The pink Zone – November 26
- The Irlands – November 27
- Merry Happy Wathever – November 28
Renew your Netflix subscription on iOS
Long ago, Netflix offered its iOS and tvOS users the possibility of renewing their subscription through the App Store. But recently they withdrew this function in order to avoid paying 30% of taxes to Apple. Now there is another method to renew Netflix.
Netflix has three different subscription plans on its online streaming platform. Below we show you all the information and prices to reactivate your subscription from the iOS App Store.
one. Go to the official Netflix website from your iPhone, iPad, PC or Mac.
2. Click on the red “Start session” button from the upper right corner.
3. Enter your credentials.
Four. Click on the "See the plans" button.
5. Click or tap on “Continue”.
6. Choose your favorite plan to renew Netflix.
|Ultra HD||Do not||Do not||S|
|Number of screens||one||2||4|
How to download Netflix content on iPhone and iPad
one. Open the Netflix app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Search and select the episode of a series (or movie) that you want to download.
3. Next, click on the down arrow icon.
Four. In the lower blue bar you can see the download process.
It may interest you | How to download Netflix series and movies on iPhone and iPad
What series do not you think to miss this November?