You don't have an direct access on your iPad to iPadizate !, blog number 1 on the iPad in Spanish? I teach you to put it on!
Is very simple:
- Open the application Safari with the iPadizate url !: http://www.ipadizate.es
2. Touch the ?+? (add to favorites).
- Touch "Add to home screen."
- Give the name you want to your new icon (the ideal would be to put ?iPadizate?:-P) and tap on?Add?(Blue button).
<img class = "alignnone size-full wp-image-14259″ title=”ipad-icono-ipadizate-direct-access-3 "src =" http://t.ipadizate.es/2010/10/ipad-icono-ipadizate-acceso-directo-31.png "alt =" ipad-icono- ipadizate-direct-access-3 "width =" 538 "height =" 256 "srcset =" https://t.ipadizate.es/2010/10/ipad-icono-ipadizate-acceso-directo-31.png 768w, https://t.ipadizate.es/2010/10/ipad-icono-ipadizate-acceso-directo-31-650×310.png 650w "sizes =" (max-width: 538px) 100vw, 538px”/>
- Ready! You already have a new icon on the desktop of your iPad that will take you directly to the blog.
Note: This "tutorial" is useful for any website.
Previous articleIPad replaces paper in the German ParliamentNext articleNew Apple patent: MagSafe for iOS devices