While iOS 11 has brought a number of new features, some of them have proven less popular than others. One of these "features" is the inclusion of the cones of the iMessage application at the bottom of the screen. Not everyone likes that their screens are full of a lot of icons, especially if they are not going to use those applications on a regular basis. Not only does the messaging interface look more messy, but it is also a reason behind many accidental messages. So, in case you are not exactly in love with all the cones at the bottom of your iMessage screens, here we explain how you can get rid of them:
Hide app icons at the bottom of iMessage in iOS 11
- First, open iMessage and touch a conversation .
- Here, you see a lot of icons at the bottom of the screen. Slide he left finger in the bar until you get to the right, and then touch the three points to get more options. In the resulting screen, tap 'Edit' in the upper right corner, as shown in the image below.
- As you can see, there are many applications in the "Favorites" tab by default, and all these application cones are displayed on the iMessage screen. Simply touch the red button to the left of each application you want to remove from the list and then press "Remove from favorites" .
- Now, tap on the alternations next to each of these applications to make sure they are off (in gray). While they are on (green), they will continue to remain in the panel below. Once you have deactivated the switches of all the applications that you consider unnecessary, just play 'Done' in the upper right corner.
- Finally, tap 'Done' again On the next screen, and as you can see, it has got rid of all the additional cones in the bar below.
Note: This method does not remove the cone from the app store, nor remove the bar itself, but in general, it will look much cleaner on the iMessage screen.
Hide icons from unwanted applications in iMessage in iOS 11
iMessage is one of the most popular messenger applications that exist, and most iPhone users trust it. If you are also a vivid user of iMessage on your iPhone but you hated the new mess at the bottom, now you know how to get rid of it quickly, easily and effectively. Give it a try and tell us how it went, because we love hearing from you.