In the last year, we have seen great titles from both consoles and PCs like Fortnite or PUBG have reached mobile platforms, mobile platforms that have become a important source of income for its developers. Seeing the profitability offered by mobile platforms for the world of videogames, it was expected that other studios would also be encouraged.
A couple of months ago, the Activision guys opened the Call of Duty Mobile beta program, a version of the popular shooter that is being a developer for mobile platforms. The first beta of this version, as stated by its developer will be launched next week, if everything goes as planned.
Call of Duty Mobile includes some of its most popular modes:
- All against all, in which eight players fight each other until there is only one left.
- Team Duel. Two teams of 5 players each.
- Frontline. Similar to Team Duel mode, but unlike the previous one, players reappear. The team that reaches the highest score wins.
- Domination. You have to maintain a position by defeating the enemy.
- Hotspot. Game mode in which we have to capture areas of the map and reach the maximum score.
All these game modes include support for up to 10 players (5 vs. 5), except mode All against all allows a maximum of 8 players.
Despite the success of Search & Destroy mode, it was done so popular in Modern Warfare, it seems that initially it will not be included, although probably if it has sufficient demand, the Activision developers contemplate the possibility of including it in future updates.
Call of Duty Mobile, although not officially confirmed, It will consist of 7 maps: Nuketown, Crash, Hijacked, Crossfire, Standoff, Killhouse and Disparing Range. There is also no official confirmation from the developer if they will add new maps in future updates. When it comes to personalizing our character, Call of Duty Mobile will make six options available to us:
- Alex Mason CIA agent and retired Navy Ops officer
- David "Section" Mason, SEAL and member of the Black Ops 2 J-SOC command
- Thomas A. Merrick, former Navy Seal of Call of Duty: Ghosts
- Simon "Ghost" Riley of the British special fuerazas and that appeared in Modern Warfare 2
- John "Soap" MacTavish also agent of the British special forces in Modern Warfare
- John Price, also of the special forces in Modern Warfare
Offers on mobiles and smartwatches
Are you looking for a new mobile or a smartwatch? Do not miss these offers! You can choose your mobile according to the price, screen size or brand so you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
Free mobile phones Smartwatches