Those of Redmond continue working to improve Windows 10 with the cumulative updates and with that constant work from Microsoft usually skips the usual update cycle, which was previously the second Tuesday of each month to solve the errors that are presented.
On this new occasion Microsoft has released the cumulativeKB4090913, which updates Windows 10 to the build number16299.251 to solve the problem of USB peripherals, which stopped working because of a problem with the Windows Update service.
- Fixed an issue where some USB devices and built-in devices, such as a built-in camera for a laptop, a keyboard, or a mouse, stop working. This may occur when the Windows Update service stack incorrectly skips installing the version ms Recent of some critical drivers in the cumulative update and uninstalls the currently active drivers during maintenance.
- On AD FS servers, the FS database may become unusable after rebooting.
- Due to a problem that affects some antivirus signatures, this patch applies only to computers that have the updated ISV registry key.
- The Windows Update history shows that the update installation failed with error 0X80070643, although the installation actually completed successfully.
- After installing this update, some devices may fail to update with the INACCESIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE error.
Have you already installed this update? Leave us your comments