Again, a cumulative update arrives to solve failures inWindows 10 April 2018 Update, which arrives under the compilation number17134.81with the knowledge patchKB4100403.
NOTICE:It is recommended to disconnect all USB peripherals that are connected to the computer, since in the previous cumulative some users (included me) suffered an infinite boot loop, so the solution is to disconnect everything before restarting or shutting down to install the update, However, it is unknown if this problem is still present in this new cumulative but it is better to prevent to avoid suffering a boot loop in our notebook.
The list of changes is as follows:
- It solves a problem in Internet Explorer that can cause communication between websites to fail in certain asynchronous scenarios with multiple visits to a web page.
- It solves a reliability issue that may cause Microsoft Edge or other applications to stop responding when a new audio endpoint is created while audio or video playback starts. It solves additional problems with updated time zone information.
- It solves a problem where subtitle configuration is retained after the update.
- Fixes a problem with power regression on systems with NVMe devices from certain vendors.
- It solves a problem that can cause Windows Hello to fail on certain hardware you have from GPU.
Did you install this cumulative problem without problem? Leave us your comments
. pc (t) software (t) windows 10 (t) updates (t) cumulative (t) april 2018 update