The large number of Applications that we have in our Android smartphones force us to have to update regularly with new features and security patches. Today we are going to see how we can take off this tedious task with a few keystrokes.
By default, the Play Store (Google app store) is ordered to automatically download and install applications to keep up with all of them. Though there are other stores of some manufacturers with some peculiarity that we will discuss next.
How to install Google Play Store on your mobile
Update apps in the Play Store
It is common for us to find out interesting news and we want to update the applications manually in the Play Store and incidentally leave the list of pending cow. So let's follow a step-by-step tutorial:
- First of all is go to the Play Store which must be installed on our Android smartphone.
- Now we will have to display the menu of the three stripes located in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Click on the first option on the list: My applications and games.
- And, if we have applications pending updating, we will see a green button at the top of the list that says Update all.
- Click on Update all and start downloading and installing the new versions of the apps.
In the Huawei app store
Turn for App Gallery. The Huawei app store is the most important in China (in the absence of the Play Store) and that brings together more than 11,000 titles of all types and conditions. Let's see how to update all applications.
- We locate the App Gallery on our Huawei smartphone and enter it.
- On the bottom, press about the button Management.
- Now we go to the first option that says Updates.
- And in this section we will find the ones we have pending. There is no way to update all applications at once with a button that we will have to press one by one.
Update apps in the Galaxy Store
Samsung's bet as alternatives (although rather it is a complement) to The Play Store is the Galaxy Store. There we will find a wide range of apps of all kinds and, in many cases, with exclusive promotions when having a smartphone of the brand.
- To update the apps, we will have to click on the three points that we will find in the upper right.
- We click on the section My page.
- Now let's Updates.
- And now we select Update all.
These are the three most representative and extended ways to update Android apps. As we have seen, some of them let you update all the applications at the same time, but other more conservative ones force you to press one by one.
Google Play Pass is official! The flat rate of games and applications for $ 4.99