In the event that OnePlus did yesterday to show its new high-end terminals, the company presented one that especially attracts attention as it reaches the market with the collaboration of a Formula 1 squad. OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren, a terminal that is the second version and we show you how its design is.
This smartphone is the "top" of the two that yesterday announced the Asian firm, since its hardware It is the most powerful currently offered by the company in the mobile phone segment. In addition, in what has to do with the design, the finish of the device is changed so that it resembles as much as possible what the British squad cars offer. And, this, it is already clear to see the box in which the device comes, which has a color papaya orange completely recognizable.
Features of the new OnePlus smartphone
Before showing the video in which you can see the OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren live and direct, we leave a list of features in which it is quite clear what is inside this smartphone that, without a doubt, is of the most exclusive which can be purchased in the market at the moment by the collaboration of the two responsible firms:
- Display: Fluid AMOLED 6.67 inches at 60-90 Hz / Support sRGB and DCI-P3 and Quad HD + resolution (516 pp)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ with Adreno 640 GPU
- RAM: 12 GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 256 GB UFS 3.0
- Cameras: rear with three sensors: Sony IMX586 48 MP (1.6 m) F: 1.65 with OIS + EIS; 8 megapixel telephoto (1 m) F: 2.0; 16 MP F angle: 2.2 (117). Dual LED flash and 2x optical zoom / front element: Sony IMX471 16 MP (1 m) f / 2.0 with fixed focus and EIS.
- Battery: 4,080 mAh with fast charge Warp Charge 30T (30 W) 5V / 6A
- Dimensions: 162.6 x 75.9 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 206 grams of weight
- Operating system: OxygenOS 10 based on Android 10
Design of the new OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren
Apart from calling attention to the packaging offered by the device and that the charger itself is personalized, nothing more to see the OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren is impossible not to look at your backside where it offers spectacular details. With a silkscreen surrounding the camera module, it makes the terminal different and elegant and, without a doubt, makes it one of the most attractive in the market. To all this is added a black color topped with orange that combine perfectly.
The front and side are similar to the one that can be seen in the OnePlus 7T Pro, which makes sense since it is the base on which the terminal is based. The truth is that the customization made, as well as improvements in the hardware such as integrating more RAM, make this phone different and, without a doubt, a candy for lovers of Formula 1 in general and British squire in particular. What do you think about the finish of this OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren?