We are a short time from the beginning of the August event of Pokmon GO, as Niantic announced on the official website of the game. In this case it is about Water Festival 2019. In this event new features, bonuses and raids will appear and even if we do not live by the sea, the surroundings of Pokmon will be filled with water.
Features of the 2019 Water Festival
- The event will start next Friday, August 23 at 10:00 p.m. CEST and end at the same time on Friday, August 30.
- Will appear more frequently wild-type water-type Pokmon, such as Magikarp, Wooper and Wailmer.
- Around water bodies the following Pokmon will appear wildly: Wartortle, Poliwhirl, Seaking, Lapras, Qwilfish, Mantine, Lotad, Feebas, Piplup, Buizel and Finneon.
- The water type Pokmon hatch eggs more frequently than usual.
- Kingler and Crawdaunt can learn Hammering, a water-laden attack that has been available for a short time in Pokmon GO.
- If you can surf the waves of luck, you may find a Carvanha or a Barboach variocolor.
- Double candy by eclosin.
- If you have a water-type Pokmon like Pokmon companion, the distance to gain candy by walking with your partner be cut in half.
- Water-type Pokmon, such as Blastoise, Vaporeon, Lapras and many more, will appear in the raids.
- During this event there will be another one through which you can find Uxie, Mesprit or Azelf in the five star raids. This event will take place on August 28 from 6 p.m. And last an hour.
Do not miss this event that lasts a whole week and in which you can put a good end to the summer before the holiday return. Get going with your mobile phone in hand and collect all the water type Pokémon you can. And if you are thinking of improving your playability with Pokmon GO, watch the following Urban Techno video in which you are presented with the Pokmon GO Plus.
Previous articleThe Home application undergo an unexpected change in iOS 13Next articleApple Music is now available for Amazon Echo users in Spain
Administrative profession. Fan of technology in general and everything that sounds like Apple in particular.