In this article we share the steps to learnhow to block a contact in Telegramalsohow to delete a contact in Telegram and finallyhow to unlock a contact in Telegram, in case you want to recover the communication.
Related Article: TELEGRAM – What it is, how it works and what it is for Telegram
How to block a contact in Telegram
- For block a contact in Telegram You should start by opening the application as usual.
- Then, enter the conversation with the user you are looking to block.
- Click on the name of the user at the top of your screen, to access the specific information screen of that contact.
- In this screen it is necessary that you click on the icon with the three points which is located in the upper right corner.
- Press at this time on the option of To block.
- A confirmation message appears on the screen, so to continue the process you need to click on the button okay so that you have finished block a contact in Telegram.
- Remember that after blocking a contact in the application, this will mean that there can be no interaction between them.
How to unlock a contact in Telegram
- In case you have previously made the decision to block a contact on Telegram, but now you have regretted and therefore want unlock contact, you need to open the application.
- Click on the button with the three points horizontal upper left corner and enter the option of Configuration.
- In the next step you need to select the option of Privacy & Security.
- As soon as you enter the menu of Privacy you will have to go to the option of Blocked users.
- In this new screen you will find each of the contacts that are part of the blocked list of your profile.
- Keep your finger pressed on the contact you want to unlock, until the option appears on the screen To unlock.
- Click on this option and confirm the unlock. Then the contact will be available again and both will be able to be in contact again from Telegram.
How to delete a contact in Telegram
- To begin it is necessary that you have the application of Telegram.
- Then go to the chat area, where you will have access from the lower horizontal bar.
- Click below on the conversation you have had with the contact you are looking to delete.
- As soon as the chat is open, in the upper right area you must click on the image of the contact you want to delete from Telegram.
- The next step is that once in the new window that appears on the screen, you click on the word Edit, which is located in the upper right area of ??your screen.
- With the above, you already have access to different configurations around contacts in Telegram. Note that from this area it is possible to modify the name of the contact, enabled is to enable the notifications of the contact or modify the sound of that contact.
- Below all of the above you will have a link to remove contact.
- Once you have pressed on the previous option, it is necessary to click again to confirm the action or otherwise cancel it. Remember that the above means that you have changed your mind and therefore have made the decision not to eliminate the Telegram contact.
- Remember that at delete a contact in Telegram What you are doing is completely removing the phone contact, which means that you will not be able to access it from the phone list or in other applications that use the device's contacts calendar.
Why contacts don't appear on Telegram
Note that if you have taken the time to delete contacts in Telegram It is logical to stop appearing as part of your contacts in the application. The above will not happen if you have made the decision to block contacts, since the only thing that happens in this type of case is that communication between people is impossible, but the contact will continue to appear on the list.
Among the most common reasons why people cannot see contacts on Telegram, the fact that sometimes the server has the ability to synchronize each person's information at maximum speed is highlighted. Therefore, there is a possibility that the list has not been updated according to the last movements made by you on the platform.
Another reason has to do with the contacts you are looking for in Telegram, in fact to date they have not been responsible for installing the application on their respective devices or do not use it regularly, so it is totally impossible that a conversation with those contacts can be established thanks to the intermediation of the app.
At the time we learnedhow to add contacts in Telegram, and the good thing is that Now we know how to eliminate them. We hope they are not the same recently. What is suggested in these types of situations is to add contacts to "suggest" that other person to take the time to install the application.