One of the most anticipated games of the year is about to arrive and Information about Call of Duty: Mobile is increasing. We already know the different classes that we can choose in the game and now new information has appeared on the maps that include the well-known Activision franchise in its first exclusive adventure for mobile devices.
Yes there are something that is really important in this kind of games are the maps, Call of Duty: Mobile include some well known to fans and new ones that we are sure to love.
All Call of Duty: Mobile maps
In Call of Duty: Mobile we will have a lot of iconic maps of other franchises such as Modern Warfare and Black Ops. Nuketown, Crash and Hijacked will be in the game but now we have information about 5 other maps of the 7 new ones expected.
- Crossfire: “A small desert town. Intense internal struggle and strong shootings. ” Bring your sniper rifle in this street fight. The map of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is revised, with narrow and confined structures (where shotguns are a good option) are flanked by two very tall buildings at each end of this is Z-shaped.
- Standoff: Border city between China and Kyrgyzstan. Commitments and classic skills to fight for. Also known by Black Ops III fans as Outlaw, this map that originally debuted in Black Ops II offers a variety of narrow hiding places, superior structures that favor the long-range weapon fighter, and a main map made up of a walled perimeter for infiltrate a variety of play styles.
- Crash: A deserted city. Fantastic for team games. ” A classic map of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, this much-loved map features blind corners, a crashed helicopter, rusty barrels, narrow streets that overlook neglected buildings, as well as rooftop sniper positions. Deadly actions are expected during multiplayer matches here.
- Killhouse: Interior of the Speedball store. Ideal for small teams. ” If you want an almost symmetrical map with a central watchtower, and you have a penchant for quick games where shotguns can take priority, practice in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfares Killhouse. This warehouse offers multiple hiding places of wood and concrete, and an almost constant action.
- Firing range: Installation of military practice. Agitated domination games. ” Travel to Cuba in this reworking of an original Black Ops map, most recently seen in Black Ops 4. Corrugated and wooden sheds, long and ruined structures, a muddy courtyard and rusty equipment, abandoned under the burning sun. This is a classic and catholic map.
Less and less is left so we can enjoy Call of Duty: Mobile on our iPhone and iPad, but remember that you must have a compatible iOS device.
The best thing you can do to keep the wait is not too hard is to download these amazing Call of Duty wallpapers for your iPhone. And remember that if you want try the betas or have the latest information on the expected Activision game The best thing you can do is register on the official website.
Previous articleThe promised dark mode of Facebook is already being testedNext article6 improvements that should come to the iPad Pro before a triple camera
Imminent Engineer Apple fan since 2010 and its practically perfect iPhone 4. Writing about what I'm passionate about since 2016.