He root or Super user it is a conventional name that comes from Unix type operating systems as Linux, which has the ability to greatly modify the system, unlike what is enabled for a common user.
What is root?
Root in operating systems of the type Unix corresponds to the conventional name of the account and user who has all the rights in all modes, both single-user and multi-user, for that reason it is identified as Super user or root.
The usual thing is that the Root be the administrator account, which is why you can perform many tasks that a common user cannot, such as modifying file permissions, linking small numbering ports, etc.
What is being a root user?
Be a root user that means that account has a absolute control of everything that happens in the system. In that order of ideas, it is possible to access each of the functions without conflicts.
This account does not enable by default, since having the permissions to modify all the functions without problem, it can cause an inexperienced user to cause damage when changing the operating system configuration.
Root user on Android
To be root user on Android You have to apply a quick procedure to release the phone, which can be done according to the tool, with a PC or without a computer.
iRoot Is a Android Root application without PC. Verify in the first instance that your device does not have a specific tool to do this procedure. This is a compatible app from Android 2.2 to the latest versions.
- Activate the installation of applications from unknown sources in case you have not done so before.
- Download iRoot from this link.
- Open the downloaded apk file to install it.
- Upon entering, a sad green grimace will be available and next to a button that says Root. Touch the button.
- Wait and at the end of the process, the device is already rooted.
Root master We suggest using Root master to root on Android because it is a very intuitive and easy to configure application. In the first instance, it should be noted that the device must be found between the versions Android 1.5 and 5.x. Likewise, it should be noted that this method is only suggested for terminals that do not have a specific tool to do rooted as for example Odn or Framaroot.
- You have to start by downloading the apk or the app from this link.
- If necessary, the permissions for the installation of applications from unknown sources must be enabled.
- Install the Root Master apk.
- Run the application and you will see some screenshots on the screen. Just wait for the compatibility of the equipment to be checked.
- On the next screen, there will be three buttons. Touch the button that says Root.
- Wait for the device to be analyzed from the application and on a new screen you will see the word again Root. Press on it and wait.
- At the end of this process, click on the purple button and your computer will already be Rooted.
- At the end of Rooting with Root Master a new application will be available with the name of SuperSU. The bad thing about the above is that there is a possibility that this application is in Chinese. If this is the case, it is worth going to the Play Store and download SuperSu or Super user in Spanish.
Root user on iOS
Root is a superuser that is created by default in Unix-based operating systems and in that order of ideas when talking about Root user on iOS, this is impossible, since this option is not enabled.
What is the difference between root and jailbreak on iOS?
In iOS there is no root user and therefore cannot be activated. The most similar procedure is known as jailbreak and consists of a few words in remove iOS limitations, so that in this way it is possible to install software that has not been approved by Apple and therefore customize the mobile phone according to the taste of each person.
What is the use of rooting a mobile?
To the Root a mobile or Android privileges and administration of the system are obtained, so it is possible to perform a multitude of tasks, since there is full access to the system, so as to modify everything that you can think of. That is why it is important that know how to do what you want.
- Remove system applications This applies more than anything to those that are imposed by the manufacturer.
- Modify item settings for hardware The chip of the GPS, GPU, CPU, etc.
- Install a firewall In order to prevent the Internet connection of particular applications.
It may interest you:WHAT IS A FIREWALL
- Hibernate applications to not work in the background It is very useful to avoid excessive resource consumption.
- Update or modify the operating system With the permissions of a root user it is possible to install any ROM that is compatible with the computer.
- Eliminate restrictions imposed by a telephone company This is known more than anything by the popular tethering with which a mobile phone is converted into a modem or router.
How to root a device?
Some phones have the facility to be able to root in just seconds while others require much more work and research. The ideal to make a correct root is to follow the instructions of the people who know and that is why we will leave you with a website that explains step by step how to root a device
Precautions of Root a mobile
To the root There are risks to a computer that must be taken when enabling administrator privileges. In the first instance, the most the equipment warranty will probably be lost. Another result of this process is bricke or make Android stop working and that therefore the terminal is not worth anything.
However, the main precaution and possible inconvenience of doing root is that with the administrator privileges active, there is full access to the system, so you can change, delete or overwrite all files, which can always be dangerous.
Finally, the team is also open for enter any kind of virus, when all the options are enabled. That is why it is important to have a good Informative ANTIVIRUS