The Xiaomi activity wristbands They have a pending subject with notifications. It is not that they are prevented from receiving them, but they do not offer too many ways to personalize the ads. Therefore, how about extending the function of these notifications?
Power your Xiaomi Mi Band 3 with guidance through Google Maps
Mi Band Maps is a small application that adds guided by Google Maps to your Xiaomi Mi Band 3 or Amazfit Bip. Do you always want to know where you are going?
Alert Bridge It is an application that serves as a bridge for notifications between the mobile and «wearable» devices of Xiaomi, such as the bracelet Mi Band 3 or the Amazfit Bip watch. Thanks to the app you not only have a more stable link, you will also receive personalized messages. Adjusting the style of the ads is one of its advantages.
Customize notifications on your Xiaomi Mi Band 3 or Amazfit Bip with Alert Bridge
Is not that Alert Bridge It offers endless possibilities, but the ones it offers are now fully fulfilled. And it is that with it installed you will manage the ads to your liking, even through the reduced screen of the Xiaomi Mi Band 3. It is a remarkable improvement in the experience with the device.
How to customize your Xiaomi Amazfit Bip watch thoroughly
Do you have an Xiaomi Amazfit Bip watch and want to customize it to the fullest? We offer you the best app: thousands of watch faces at your fingertips.
With the application that we propose you can screen the notifications and also change their appearance on the Xiaomi wearable. That you don't finish reading the lyrics well? You can capitalize message text, so you will read them at a glance. In addition, each application has its own icon for you to identify the alert instantly.
To set Alert Bridge you just have to do the following:
- Install the app from the Google Play Store.
- Match your Xiaomi Mi Band 3, Amazfit Bip or Amazfit Cor with the mobile and Alert Bridge. You can search among the already linked devices or manually add the Bluetooth Mac: it is in the box of your wearable.
- Add Alert Bridge to apps that can read notifications.
- Manage the apps you want to receive notifications from in the menu marked «Manage apps«.
- Define the style of notifications in «Style«. Choose what type of notices the application will send and if the text will be uppercase or lowercase.
- That you receive many group notices and you don't want to silence them? You can apply filters in «Ignored messages«. Add the names of the groups in «title", for example.
- If you lose notifications because the Xiaomi Mi Band 3 is disconnected, activate the option «Show icon in status bar«.
Once the application is configured you will have made sure you receive the notifications you want and with the text of the messages adapted to your tastes. It is a very useful application that works correctly and without costing you a penny: it only includes some advertising in the configuration.