Recently Instagram released an update for their Stories quite useful and that he liked very much. It is about lines that make gua so that the content does not come out cut or crooked regardless of what screen size is displayed.
Instagram began its adaptation to all screens a few weeks ago, but as it launched, everything disappeared.
But the lines of the guide are not new, or at least they are not for all users. The blue lines that serve as a guide in Instagram Stories already exist on the iPhone and, in addition, they also existed for some time on Android.
What are the limits of Instagram?
Be that as it may, we will explain how to use the guide lines in Instagram Stories to prevent the content we publish on them from being cut off on another device or out of shape.
The first thing to do is update the Instagram application to the last version and then open the app.
- Once inside the Instagram application, we must create a new Stories. To do this, we can or swipe from left to right across the center of the screenOr, we can click on our photo for a couple of seconds and click on "Add to my story".
- To practice with the guidelines, we will create a Story with text. To this Stories, we can add all kinds of elements such as stickers, hashtags, surveys, music (with letter and without letter), back account, etc. Guide lines also appear with photo Stories, videos, superzoom, Boomerang, etc.
- What we want to add, we must keep it pressed and drag it to any part of the screen. Be at that moment when the lines of gua appear.
- The blue lines delimit the area of Stories. That is, if we place something beyond the blue lines, it is very likely that it appears cut off on the screen of another user.
- There is one, or two lines, that indicate that The element is perfectly centered.
- Yellow line they serve to reflect the angle in which the element is. They don't indicate exactly the grade, only makes an appearance when we have achieved that the element is straight.
The guide lines appear again in the Instagram Stories for Android, and hopefully this time your journey is not short and they stay forever, since they help a lot in the creation of adaptive content, that is, suitable for various screen sizes making the content not cut or crooked.
How to upload a YouTube video to Instagram Stories