JuiceCast for iPad joins applications designed to stream from the computer to the iPad. We had already seen applications of this type in previously paid versions such as AirVideo, but in this case we are in luck, since ZumoCast is a free application.
Among the main features that make JuiceCast superior to the rest they emphasize:
- Streaming fluency
- You do not need video conversion.
- You can stream over any connection (even 3G).
- By being able to connect from any network we will have our music, videos and files available at any time making our computer our personal cloud
- Be able to view any file format supported by the iPad (We have tested it with JPG, Word, Excel, PDF, Pages, Number, TXT, RTF)
- You can download the file to the iPad directly from the application
Its implementation is very simple: we install ZumoCast on the iPad, when we open it for the first time we have to create an account that will allow us to connect through any network, then from the ZumoCast website we download the server that we will install on the computer (Available for PC and MAC). After having everything ready, browsing through ZumoCast is very simple and intuitive.
Download App Store | JuiceCast
Previous articleKensington PowerBack, an iPad case with built-in batteryNext articleLine Art for iPad: Abstract designs at your fingertips