Cover page How to delete a Facebook page
Facebook pages are widely used today for the promotion of some site, to promote some product, promote a personal brand, promote an artist or simply for entertainment.
There are many Facebook pages that we can find through the social network, many of these are created for the benefit of all or to inform, but others are created for defamation or hate purposes.
However, if you are one of those people who wish to unsubscribe, we will show you how to delete a Facebook page with different methods Internet exclusive.
How to delete a Facebook page 2017?
First of all, you should know that in order to learn how to delete a Facebook page, you should be the administrator or share some similar position that gives you authority.
Step by step to delete a Facebook page 2017
If you find yourself then being the administrator of the page and want to delete it, debers follow this procedure:
- Debers open the main page of Facebook.
- Go to the Facebook page at where are you being administrator.
- Then you should go where the settings are, in the top bar of the page you will find the corresponding option with Configuration.
- After that, we must go to the specific section of general.
- After that, you should go where it goes Delete page.
- Following that, you should then give it to Delete * page name *.
- Again you should give it where it says Delete page to confirm the operation again.
- And then, you will have to end by giving To accept.
It should be noted that, once you have performed this operation, Facebook give a period of fourteen days where you can repent and give Unpublish your page.
You must repent within that period of time, because once those two weeks have passed, the Facebook page it will have been definitively removed, without going back.
If you wish to cancel said removal from the Facebook page, you should follow this procedure:
- You must go to the Facebook page that It has a period of 14 days in countdown to be eliminated.
- Then, you should then click on Cancel deletion. This will leave you in the upper part of the page
- Following this, you should select where it says Confirm.
- And to end the operation, click on where it says To accept.
Now, if what you want is to delete a personal account, instead of deleting a Facebook page, we will explain the steps to follow for this operation, which are the following:
- Go to the Facebook main page.
- After that, you should give him a little arrow pointing down at the Facebook toolbar at the top of the portal.
- Following this, you should give the corresponding option with Configuration.
- After that, you will have to go to the section that says Your Facebook information. You can find this in the left bar of the screen.
- Following this, you should give it to Delete your account and your information.
- To continue, you must press again Delete my account.
- Ask you what enter your Facebook password.
- Then, you should give it to continue.
- And to finish the process, you have to give Delete account.
When you have deleted your Facebook account, you will have no way to cancel the process unless you enter with your data before the thirty-day period given by Facebook.
Otherwise, nor you can recover your account or the information contained in it.
Why should you delete a Facebook page?
There are many reasons why you should delete a Facebook page, among which we can see:
- That Facebook page we are no longer keeping it active And it's just getting in our menu with lots of notifications.
- Because he has suddenly received a lot of bad comments that can damage your reputation or that of your business.
- Why are slandering someone or being hateful towards someone.
- Why you have completely removed a personal brand project that you have and want to start a new one, and to start that new one you must erase all traces of the previous one.
- Among other reasons that can be presented to the person.
How to delete a page from Facebook 2018?
If you are a person who wants to know how to delete a Facebook page without you being the administrator, let me tell you that It is a very difficult task to perform.
This is because there is no way or trick to delete an account that you do not represent an important role. So you will have to go to the complaints section to see if Facebook is responsible for removing it.
But nevertheless, there must be an adequate reason for Facebook to eliminate it, which has to do with a violation of the privacy terms of the social network.
Step by step to delete a page from Facebook 2018
If the page you want to delete is yours or you represent an administrator role to eliminate it, you just need to follow these steps:
- Go to the official Facebook page.
- Open the Facebook page of which you are an administrator. You can do this from the left hand column that comes out of the page or from the little arrow that comes out in the upper right corner.
- Next, you should give it to Settings once inside the page.
- Again, you should go to the section of general.
- Among the last options, see the corresponding one with Delete page.
- You must give it in the part that says Edit.
- The information will be displayed below where you will have to give the blue letters of delete * page name *.
- Once this is done, the same message will appear to ask if you are sure to perform the operation, which you have to confirm.
- And ready.
It doesn't make much difference how to delete a Facebook page between 2017 and 2018, but both are very easy to perform.
How to delete a Facebook page from your cell phone?
Now, if you want to know how to delete a Facebook page using any mobile device, the procedure is a bit different, but just as simple.
Step by step to delete a Facebook page from your mobile
- Go to the corresponding Facebook application on your mobile device.
- Sign in with your account using email and password. This if you still have not started any Facebook account on the device.
- Next, debers click on where the 3 horizontal lines come out. If you see it from an iPhone, you will notice that it is in the lower right corner and if you have an Android mobile device, it will be found in the upper right corner.
- Then, you should hit the page that says My pages, which appear with a cone of an orange flag. On Android devices you leave with the option of Pages
- You must give it in the name of the page that you are going to want to permanently delete to open it.
- Next, you should give it where it says Edit page. This will appear with a cone of a pencil and you can identify it better if you look for it under the title of the page. However, if that option does not appear, you should give it where the 3 dots appear at the top of the screen and there you will get the option to Edit page.
- After that, you should give it the option Configuration.
- After that, you have to select where it says general.
- Find below the corresponding options with the one of Delete page.
- Following that, you will see an information displayed and you will have to give it in the blue letters that it says Delete * page name *.
- Then, you will get another message of information where you will be asked if you are sure of your choice, to which you have to confirm by giving Delete page.
- And after having done that, you will be notified that the removal of the page will take place, which you will have to end with a To accept.
- And voila, you will have deleted the Facebook page from your cell phone.
Some tips and warnings that you should know when deleting a Facebook page
- If you want to delete a Facebook page, you must be the creator or at least have the role of administrator in it.
- If you leave a Facebook page inactive, does not mean that it will be automatically deleted, this happens if you do it with the steps that we have indicated.
- You should know that by deleting a Facebook page, you will have no way to recover it once the 14 days have passed Dear Facebook.
How to delete a Facebook page that is not ma?
If you want to know how to delete a Facebook page that is not ours, we must at least be the administrators of this or some important role that gives you the power to delete accounts.
How can I know what role I have on a Facebook page?
This is very simple to visualize, just debers follow these steps that we will take next:
- Go to the Facebook page you want to know your role about.
- Following this, you should give the option to Configuration; This is at the top of the Facebook page.
- Next, you should give it the option that says Page Roles, this you can find where the column on the left is the page.
- You should see where your Facebook name says and under the name you will get the role you have on the page.
After having verified that you have a role corresponding to someone who can delete a page, you can now proceed to the deletion.
If you want to know how to delete a Facebook page You should do the following:
- Go to the main page of Facebook.com. At once you will see all the news and new publications of your friends and pages you follow. It should be noted that, you should have logged in with the Facebook account to which you have said page.
- Next, debers dclick the little arrow down on the top bar of Facebook, right next to the cone with the question mark.
- Immediately you will see the displayed menu where you should look for the option that says administer pages. You will find it before the option that says New group. However, there is a more feasible shortcut for this is that when you open the drop-down menu, give it the name of the page directly.
- If you have given the option of Manage pages, you should then choose the Facebook page you are going to want to delete.
- Next, you should give the option at the top of the page that says Configuration, this will be found right next to the option of Help.
- After that, you will have to give the corresponding option with general, which appear with a nut next to it. It is located just before Messages, first of all the options.
- Following this, you should go down until you find the option to delete page.
- Immediately upon clicking there, an extra information will be displayed along with the option you must select, corresponding to that of Delete * page name *.
- A separate window will appear where you will be asked if you are sure to delete this page and providing information about the time you should wait for it to be permanently deleted.
- Next, you should give it where it says Delete page.
- Facebook will show you a little message where you will be told that the removal of the page will take place, then you should click on To accept To end the process.