Therefore, here we tell you all about engineer mode on Android. So you know what it is and the way we can access it. Since it is something that can be very useful on our phone, it can be very useful.
What is the engineer mode
The engineer mode is a hidden menu We are on Android phones. It is not the same as the developer mode, but it allows us to access information about the hardware of the phones and also modify certain settings that are predetermined on the device. You can also run tests for various components, and know if everything works.
The engineer mode in Android is quite useful, so it may be convenient for users in the operating system to access this mode. In addition, it is something that depends on each phone, not all models have access to this mode. But it is important to know him.
How to start safe mode on a Huawei phone
What can we do with this mode
The engineer mode in Android gives us access to many functions, which will allow you to change certain aspects on the phone. Some of the functions that we can use with this mode are the following:
- Register IMEI information: Normally, your phone has an IMEI code, but if you don't have it, you won't be able to use a SIM card. Therefore, it is important to have this function.
- Customize the camera: Modify default values of this application or access the advanced settings.
- Customize Bluetooth: Again, it allows you to modify default values and access its advanced settings.
- Change MAC Address: If you have been blocked on a WiFi network, the engineer mode on Android allows you to change the MAC address and have access to that network again.
- Know the battery status: Normally we use applications to have this information, but we can access it thanks to this mode on the phone. It allows us to know data about your temperature, health or cycles.
- Increase the range of your WiFi: The engineer mode gives access to the advanced Wi-Fi settings on your phone, allowing you to establish a more stable connection.
- Increase volume: If the maximum volume of the phone does not seem enough, you can increase it more than the maximum using this mode on your phone.
- Processor management: Allows you to control certain aspects that refer to the phone's processor
Therefore, as you can see, this mode It can be a very useful tool on the phone. Since it will allow us to change certain aspects, to which we normally do not have access, or for which we have to resort to applications.
How to access engineer mode on Android
If we already know what this mode allows us to do, there will be users who are interested in using this function on their phones. In general we have two ways to access this information on the phone. On the one hand, it is possible to access through codes on the device, which vary depending on the brand on Android. But we also have an application that gives us access to this engineer mode on the phone. We tell you more about these two options:
How to activate developer options on Google Play
MTK Engineering Mode
If you install this application on your phone, you will have access to the engineer mode on Android. This method usually works well in general, especially on those phones that have a MediaTek processor. So it is a very easy to use method, the application is free and we do not have to pay for anything to make use of it.
On the other hand, a way that also we can use in these cases is to use a code on the phone, which will give us access to this engineer mode on Android. The steps or codes are different depending on the brand of the phone. So we show you the way in each case, depending on the brand you have:
- Samsung: Enter the code * # 0011 # in the phone app, then press the upper right button and press Key Input. Then use the code Q0
- Xiaomi: Enter the code in the phone app * # * 6484 * # * and in the next menu enter this code * # * # 64663 # * # *
- Huawei: In this case we just have to use a code in the phone application, which will be: * # * # 2846579 # * # *
- Sony: To access the engineer mode you have to enter this code in your phone app: * # * # 7378423 # * # *
- Oneplus: To access the advanced options in this case, the code must be used * # 36446337 #
- OPPO: In the Chinese brand you have to use this code: * # 36446337 #
Offers on mobiles and smartwatches
Are you looking for a new mobile or a smartwatch? Do not miss these offers! You can choose your mobile according to the price, screen size or brand so you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
Free mobile phones Smartwatches